Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

POLL: 09 Camaro SS - 09 Challenger - 09 Mustang GT ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 02:01 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
Default RE: POLL: 09 Camaro SS - 09 Challenger - 09 Mustang GT ?

they're definitely all good looking cars IMO. i was always a mustang/monte girl...my dad drove a 65 and a 66 'stang and my mom's dream car when i was real young was the mid-80's style SS with the tinted windows in the plum color. i still think of her when i see one of those.

the new challenger is very sexy, looks fast and sleek. i've only seen a couple on the road and it definitely is a head turner.

the new camaro looks very little like its original, was that what they were going after?? either way it's hot.

the pics posted at the beginning of this thread are the first i've seen of the new 'stang, and growing up drooling over them, i do love it. i've driven an 06 and an 08 'stang though, and the base models vs. a base model chevy, chevy wins hands down. more features, options, fun stuff to play with, etc.

assuming i can't have them all... if held at gunpoint and had to choose, i'd pick the camaro, then the challenger. oddly enough i would pick the mustang last. oh god my dad would kill me if he saw that!

Old 02-20-2009, 06:17 PM
Default RE: POLL: 09 Camaro SS - 09 Challenger - 09 Mustang GT ?

I am very partial to the Camaro SS but have ordered the V6 becasue of what is going on in the economy these days. Gas Milage, Gas Prices and cheaper insurance then my V8 and the fact we are buying a new house in the next couple months ahs me going semi cheap. Still going to be a 2LT/RS. Maybe in a couple years if the economy gets better andthey come out with the Z28 again I will trade up.