Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

New MCF Zchool Bus for all the Special Member's + Drags & Auto Show WOW

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2011, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Yes Lou, but J.J. drove 2 slow & it took 4ever to get to where we wanted to be ~> You always drive with the pedal to the metal & it's more fun when U R driving...OK, I violated another rule & I'll put myself in Time Out & give everyone a break : )

I do like that Jet Powered School `Bus I've never rode a school bus, but I'd love to ride in that one 4-Sure
Hello Space; over at Speed World in Biflo they occasionally have school bus races. The also offer school bus rides around the track. Weird stuff happens there. You would feel at home. Lol

Old 09-17-2011, 12:42 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi Gregg,
I used to go to the 1/4 miles track & race my Honda, but never been to the oval track...The Bum's & I use to drive up there on Wednesday night & do challenge racing...

It was fun, but I kept tearing `up my ride & replaced many clutches & a fly wheel...It was super fun, but expensive, but a lot cheaper then racing on the street...Hard/Expensive lesson I learned I hope that I can go again in my future, but working 7 nights a week, prohibits for now...
Didn't one of the Sheriff's get killed racing in the Bus Races there are was it in Daytona ? I love Racing 4-Sure
Thanks 4 your posts & all your contributions...

Old 09-17-2011, 02:32 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Yes Lou, but J.J. drove 2 slow & it took 4ever to get to where we wanted to be ~> You always drive with the pedal to the metal & it's more fun when U R driving...OK, I violated another rule & I'll put myself in Time Out & give everyone a break : )

I do like that Jet Powered School `Bus I've never rode a school bus, but I'd love to ride in that one 4-Sure
Space... That's because I (Taz) learned how to drive from Dale Earnhardt. See linked video below. :p

LINK----> Chevrolet Monte Carlo Commercial Dale Earnhart and Dale Jr. - YouTube

Old 09-18-2011, 06:45 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

LOL `Lou (Taz), I love that vid you posted & it's just another reason why I believe you should drive the MCF Bus I also like the other vid's on that site 4-Sure...I could watch commericals like that anytime : )
I wonder if `Jr still watches them ? Dale Sr ~> R.I.P.