Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

New Cadillac Cue system!!! :-)

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
I posted a thread on this last month, honestly i wouldnt own it, my edge has the Mytouch system in it & im not to fond of it, too much tecno crap in these cars that will fail as u add miles & parts vibrate
Didnt know u posted about it my bad but I agree it would be quite pricey to fix! but while it works I think it would be awesome

[quote=Space;426844]
Originally Posted by StrongTakeover
Cadillac has this whole new interface there putting in some of there new cars and its SICK!! Just decided to share if people haven't seen or heard about it!/]

Thanks `Strong for your post/link/ & sharing..(Sorry, I don't know your first name), but your words are `STRONG
When time permits, please post a name (Real or nickname)

My real name is Dominique I was named after Dominique Wilkins my mother is the biggest NBA fan ever! But please call me Dom or Domo thats how I introduce myself because people either think im a girl or pronounce my name as Dominick and it gets annoying lol

Old 02-26-2012, 06:02 AM

Thanks `Domo for your reply and posting your name.
It would be great if you & your Mother could be at the All Star games 2gether in Orlando...

Thanks for your posts & contributions to the MCF

Old 02-26-2012, 08:37 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome to the future. I have no doubt we will be seeing more and more of this type of technology in automobiles. Surface Mount Technology (SMT) is very resistant to shock and vibration so I really don't see that as being a problem. I just hope the units weren't designed by Apple so they are upgradable otherwise obsolescence may become a problem though.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Welcome to the future. I have no doubt we will be seeing more and more of this type of technology in automobiles. Surface Mount Technology (SMT) is very resistant to shock and vibration so I really don't see that as being a problem. I just hope the units weren't designed by Apple so they are upgradable otherwise obsolescence may become a problem though.
Yeah im pretty sure this will open the door for other things like it down the road, it will be very interesting to see what comes from this

Originally Posted by Space
Thanks `Domo for your reply and posting your name.
It would be great if you & your Mother could be at the All Star games 2gether in Orlando...

Thanks for your posts & contributions to the MCF
No problem, and yeah it would be great to go for the All-star festivities its ironic because im going to Orlando for spring break with my girlfriend in a couple weeks

Old 02-26-2012, 01:12 PM

[quote=StrongTakeover;426930]Didnt know u posted about it my bad but I agree it would be quite pricey to fix! but while it works I think it would be awesome

Originally Posted by Space

My real name is Dominique I was named after Dominique Wilkins my mother is the biggest NBA fan ever! But please call me Dom or Domo thats how I introduce myself because people either think im a girl or pronounce my name as Dominick and it gets annoying lol
I definitely remember watching him play back in the day! Guy could dunk!