Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

> Need to get a loan for a Monte Carlo, Home, etc ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 08:24 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'll take it.

I just hope I can get a great rate next year on my auto-loan.

Old 10-16-2012, 08:44 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi `Mike,
If you keep that type of score you should not have any problems getting a low interest rate loan 4-Sure...

That's a great credit rating...I was surprised how much the bank woud loan me on just about any car...

If & when I buy, I want to have the whole amount...I know to many that the car owns them & they are constantly worrying about the payments/insurance costs/maintenance costs..

I want to be able to enjoy the ride that I have & have the $'s to mod & enjoy...Until then I will walk/ride my bike/skateboard LOL or use my company truck....

Old 10-16-2012, 08:56 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
If & when I buy, I want to have the whole amount...I know to many that the car owns them & they are constantly worrying about the payments/insurance costs/maintenance costs..
If I could buy a car outright, I would. But I'm gonna shoot for a $10k down payment next year, probably finance around $15k

Old 10-16-2012, 11:00 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
If I could buy a car outright, I would. But I'm gonna shoot for a $10k down payment next year, probably finance around $15k

Hi `Mike, with that type of down payment you should really get a low interest loan. Hopefully you will then have a two family income & you will then still be able to enjoy your new ride. I really don't think that interest rate should climb that much in a year , but the way our countries debt is climbing and the value of a dollar dropping, I'm not sure...It's another sad story...

We only live once, & `if you can afford to get what you want, then I would go for it...I know that I don't want another new or nice ride until I have a auto bedroom for it...I don't want something I love to have to live out in the elements 24.7
To me that's "Cruel &Unusual punishment" (LOL)

`Mike, wish you good luck on getting what you want 4-Sure...
"Giving `up to get isn't always easy 4-Sure", but the rewards are worth it `if you really want something that brings joy & happiness in2 life...

Peace/Out