Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

NA to add

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 10:53 PM
Default NA to add

It won't let me post a PIC

Old 08-13-2008, 06:45 AM
Default RE: NA to add

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: 2 quick4u

It won't let me post a PIC

[/align][align=center]Hi `Art,[/align][align=center]1. Did you get permission from the MCF Moderators[/align][align=center]to post a picture ?[/align][align=center]2. Was it a X-rated Picture ?[/align][align=center]3. On the MCF "If at first you dont succeed, try, try again" : )[/align][align=center]I am always having problems posting pictures and posts.[/align][align=center]Dont give `up or you lose : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The MCF is a test of your Patience
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/B788815C516F46A488E812517BA2ACAD.gif[/IMG] [/align][align=center]The MCF is kinda like our World, it has a lot of problems.[/align][align=center]I guess you can say that the MCF is a preparation site[/align][align=center]to test your abilities to deal with problems. LOL[/align][align=center]I sure hope things get better on the MCF[/align][align=center]and our World.[/align][align=center]I ask myself "What am I doing to make it better?"[/align][align=center]I am doing my best to not hurt myself or others[/align][align=center]on Planet Earth....Peace Out `Space[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 08-13-2008, 03:02 PM

Better days are on the way.. I just hope it is not much longer or I going to have to look and not post...to much of a hassle and patience is not what it takes to make a forum to work..
I have to copy and paste all the time to get one postto work.....World problems are not quite the same has this little old forum..
It was xxxx rated viper that is a terror on the streets I wanted to post. This has 1 time to go if not it all over with..

It work the first try. WOW

Old 08-13-2008, 04:02 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: 2 quick4u

It work the first try. WOW
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]LOL `Art, you posted a WoW[/align][align=center]My grandfather and the BeachBums reads my posts and[/align][align=center]now they joke with me and say that I am the unofficial[/align][align=center]MCF CheerLeader[/align][align=center][sm=groupwave.gif][/align][align=center]I hate given up on any challenge, and it sure has been[/align][align=center]a challenge the last few months attempting to post on the MCF.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I hope I am not hoping against hope LOL[/align][align=center]Now I hope this one submits when I click LOL[/align][align=center]and then you will hear me shout[/align][align=center]WoW[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Above is a picture of my mouse when I log onto the MCF[/align][align=center]and keep clicking him over and over to open a post[/align][align=center]or post a new one : )[/align][align=center]I know, I gota get a life[/align][align=center]LOL[/align][align=center]Peace Out[/align][align=center]Be Happy `ok[/align][align=center]Space[/align]

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/871EE882F1FB4314B127DBDF9281436E.gif[/IMG]