Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Mother's Day, Sunday-May 11th, 2014, -Check In-

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2014, 08:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Happy Mothers Day to all you Moms !!

Enjoy your Special Day!

Good Morning EV1!
Nothing special going on here today as both our Mothers passed on long ago..

But..lizzy is a mom and im ******..to live with
I guess that counts for something..hehehe
have a great day!
Mike..(SpaceRider)
Thanks for starting our day off right.
By doing the members daily blog!

Old 05-11-2014, 08:45 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good mornin' all, and to all you Mothers out there:

Enjoy your day.

Old 05-11-2014, 08:50 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning MCF!

Happy Mother's Day

Hope you remembered it was mother's day today, and didn't end up like Taz here.... (lol)

Attached Thumbnails Mother's Day, Sunday-May 11th, 2014, -Check In--rolltaz800.jpg  
Old 05-11-2014, 08:55 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good morning all - visiting my mom's grave today....

Old 05-11-2014, 09:08 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member

Good Morning Gang!!
Happy Mother's Day out there for all the Moms

Yesterday in my parts was nice. Had some good weather. Sadly, my day did not go as planned, but it is what it is. At least the weather was awesome!!

Old 05-11-2014, 09:56 AM

Good morning everyone, car is already covered in pollen since I washed it yesterday for the meet hahah. (But this is no laughing matter actually :P) Anyways, nice day to spend it with my grandmother and mother today.

Old 05-11-2014, 10:57 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all, yea tyler my car is already loaded with pollen. That was fast. Off to work shortly.

Old 05-11-2014, 10:59 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool It's not a Rest Home > It's a Party Home 4 Elders >LOL

Thanks for starting our day off right.
By doing the members daily blog!

Thanks Moderator `David,
I try 2 start the Blog when no one else has, but I get it wrong a lot & have to keep going back & doing an edit. For some reason I keep getting big spaces between subjects. & then I 4-get the date, but I did put Brent's Trophy back (It fell out) > LOL a few days ago (LOL) We polished it and replaced it > LOL
I'd like 2 C more member's posting it & get the honor's of starting our new Monte Carlo Member's Day

===========================================
Hi West-Coast `Mike, Lou (Moderator `Taz), `Amy, Admin `Jason, Tyler & Member's Thanks for checking in & keeping the MCF Blog active on this special day for Mother's.

I will be going to see the BeachBum Senior Citizens when I get `off work. They have a special party 2day 4 them, but many are fading & it's sad 2 me . A few don't remember me or others on some visits. They still seem happy & get the very best of care. (It's very expensive to have your elders in a Nursing care Senior complex)...

Welcome Home

Courtenay Springs Village is your new tropical island oasis ...with the most spectacular intra-coastal water views in Merritt Island! Located centrally on the Space Coast, enjoy an excursion to the Kennedy Space Center, amuse yourself while visiting the National Wildlife Refuge where you will see migratory birds ,alligators, manatees, dolphins, sea turtles, bald eagles, ospreys, bobcats, and the elusive Florida panther! Grab your beach towel and head to the world famous Cocoa Beach or indulge in a leisurely day of shopping at nearby Cocoa Village with loads of shops and restaurants!

Along with daily excursions, enjoy the elegance of fine dining with home-cooked cuisine, spacious apartment homes with large walk in closets, extensive balconies that overlook the water and natural setting, cleaning services to make your way of life exceptional and an upbeat, friendly family-orientated staff to compliment your vibrant lifestyle!

Our beautiful community features a large outdoor heated swimming pool, Butterfly garden, a lighted shuffleboard court, a gym with various daily exercise classes, spacious library with cozy reading nooks, a generous sized chapel area, a charming boutique, a diverse art center, gaming and pool tables and a home theater! Gather with friends and enjoy "live" musical entertainment, wine and cheese tastings, seasonal parties and special events!

Join one of our many clubs including Bridge, Scrabble, Dominos, Gardening, Writing, Knitting/Sewing/Crafting, Pool Shark's, Shuffleboard and Art Club.
Stretch your legs for a relaxing walk around our spacious property, and even bring your dog!

Visit our brand-new Wellness Center with any health questions that you may have and let their nurse assist you. Additionally, we offer in-patient and out-patient therapy services complete within our Health Center.

..They have a super staff & treat everyone like family > a good family (lol) If I had to be in a place when I get older, I hope I can `go to a place like this 4>Sure. (Now, ^the above sure filled in a lot of empty space on the MCF 4>Sure..

OK, it's your turn to keep our MCF Blog Active (?)

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 05-11-2014 at 11:04 AM.
Old 05-11-2014, 04:15 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Happy mothers day to all, hope you are enjoying your day with family

Now experiencing an unexpected problem with my car, went to start it today and it won't start. The lights come on the dash and the battery is fine (3 months old) but nothing, I thought at first it might be the ignition switch so I immediately tried the remote start and it still won't turn over. SO the hunt begins lol, only problem is that it blocking in the other Monte in the driveway lol, yes when things go wrong in my household things are always (at least it seems at the time) that it is generally the worst case scenario.

Time to check the tech forums and see what info I can find on what the problem may be, at least it gives me something to do this week (yes trying to turn this in to a positive)

Old 05-11-2014, 04:39 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Here is a link to my plea for help any and all suggestions would be appreciated

https://montecarloforum.com/forum/mo...46/#post612970

on a side note, I took my daughter to the Ottawa Comic Con yesterday and had an absolute blast. Lots, and I mean lots of people there, the event was way overcrowded, if a fire ever broke out it would have been bad, but it was a great time. A lot of people dressed in costumes and entire families dressed up in the costumes, at times I felt out of place for not dressing up lol. I got the tickets as a surprise for my daughter and she screamed when she found out we were going so it was totally worth it. I would go back in a heartbeat.
The one thing I didn't like was the overpricing of some of the collectibles, I know they do it because of the crowd of people and where they are, but still some were just ridiculous, as well as the price of getting autographs with the actors. Bruce Campbell was there, and if you have ever seen the original Evil Dead movie I am sure you know who he is, as well as Robert Englund aka Freddie Kruger (I got a picture of him) also Sean Astin was there (Samwise Gamgee from Lord of the Rings) and I also got a pic of him, not with them cause I just couldn't justify the ridiculous price tags ($50) a pic and an autograph started at $35 for the lesser known actors and actresses all the way up to $100 and to me that is just too much money, not to mention the line ups were almost 2 hours long. The one positive was Christopher Lloyd was there (Doc Brown from Back to The Future) but unfortunately I didn't get to see him, but I did get some pics of the Delorean, as well as the Ghostbusters car hehehe I will try and get the pics off the camera and upload some later.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Mother's Day, Sunday-May 11th, 2014, -Check In-