Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, September 12, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
Big bosses are here today and I show up in jeans and a hotrod tee shirt (as always)
Doh! I hate it when that happens...

Old 09-12-2011, 02:21 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey all !! Todd I am glad you like the rims !! and they look great on your car for sure ant those tires have a lot of life left on them !! so happy motoring XD
i don't know what you are doing for lug nuts or lug nut covers but i can get you the code for the black plastic one like i have on my Monte if you need them (auto-zone )

Old 09-12-2011, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Budsjlm

so here is something better to gaze at!

Yes`Justin, I rather look at the above when I first check in on the `Blog ~> My eyes were tired this morning & when I saw your feet I wasn't sure what it was (my eyes were tired: ) U do have pretty________Feet Sure hope that your doc can help end your problem 4-Sure...Oh, I'd like to wake `up and see that I owned the above Monte 4-Sure...
It's beautiful 4-Real : ) Get better `OK

Originally Posted by augi
..Hi `Dustin, good advise for `Justin...Wish you a Happy

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
morning everyone, dropped my horizon off at the paint shop today. Hopefully when i pick it up in a few days she'll look nice and shiny again. Justin hope you feet feel better
..Hi Keane, Look 4-ward 2 seeing pic's of your Horizon when completed..Are they just buffing this time, b-4 U decide to repaint ?

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
Just a quick hello at lunch... Big bosses are here today and I show up in jeans and a hotrod tee shirt (as always) ..darn forgot they where coming.... Oh well
..I think that's great `Tad ~> U.R. your own Man & you are secure enough 2 `be U, cause you have the talent & experience & `if they don't like the way you are dressed, then tell them to _________________~> Please 4-give me for I know not what I do ~> I'll wear a tux to work `if that is what you want : ) ~> LOL

Originally Posted by Blazed SS
Hey all !! Todd I am glad you like the rims !! and they look great on your car for sure ant those tires have a lot of life left on them !! so happy motoring XD
)

Hi Keith, I think they look great on Todd's Monte 2
Hope yours is coming 2gether soon...Good Luck...
===================================
Hi `Dave, slow down & take a break ~> EnJoy 4-Sure..

Hi everyone, hope your day is going good & that your `eve is better...Peace/out from `Space

Old 09-12-2011, 03:33 PM

IT HERTZ
5 Year Member

thanks kid she is all back together i am still forcing my self to put the miles on though LOL 500 does not sound like allot but when driving in town it is LOL I am like at 158 mi have 342 to go !! Until she is broke in !!

Old 09-12-2011, 03:36 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Yes`Justin, I rather look at the above when I first check in on the `Blog ~>

Oh, I'd like to wake `up and see that I owned the above Monte 4-Sure...
It's beautiful 4-Real : ) Get better `OK
I too wish i could say i owned it... or atleast somthing that isn't in peices such as that

Old 09-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

evening everyone, made it OK with the Z to work and back today...Only problem is the driver window is all dorked up, comes off the track and jams... I have to remember not to put it down all the way down and help it kinda up and down when doing that... It's not a huge concern, but when I forget I have to spend a good 10 minutes or so messing around with it to get it back up and closed!

Justin, Dinner time here and I didn't want to see your feet now either.... Hope you get things figured out man, take care of yourself....

Zach, where you at? Did the CAI come in????

Old 09-12-2011, 06:11 PM

evening all, had a guy come look at my boat tonight. It may be sold this weekend. I can always buy another one.

Old 09-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

evening everyone home from work. Space the work the paint shop is doing is on warranty as i had it painted in january of 2010 and the shine has a 4 year warranty. When compared to pictures from when i first got her back she's lost a considerable amount of shine, almost back to how it was before it was painted. So they're first going to buff it and see how it looks and if it doesn't shine up it'll be painted again.

Chris thats funny, as i have to fight with my drivers side window aswell. It'll only go down about 1/8th the way and i have to push it the rest of the way (with the button held) and it'll usually close it self most of the way and just requires a little push to close it all the way.

Old 09-12-2011, 07:04 PM

IT HERTZ
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Teacher
evening all, had a guy come look at my boat tonight. It may be sold this weekend. I can always buy another one.
That is a good way to look at it Todd

Old 09-12-2011, 07:06 PM

Didn't sleep well at all but at least I got sleep. Time to take a shower, grab some breakfast, and head in. At least the paychecks will be nice with all this OT...

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, September 12, 2011