Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: >Monday, November 21, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 09:44 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace
* Seattle Mike, 3rd Vid on above link about sleep...
After viewing that video I've come to the conclusion that I must be part duck and half my brain stays awake while I sleep. I seem to wake up if there is any type of sound or movement. The kid getting up for a drink of water, the neighbor coming home, etc. I wish I could sleep an entire night through but I always seem to wake up at least 2 or 3 times during the night.

Old 11-21-2011, 10:05 AM

Hi EveryOne,
Thanks again `Dustin (Augi) for starting our `Blog. I was super busy @ work & didn't have time to get on my crazy/slow `puter this morning.

I hope any of our active member's start the Blog if our Teacher`Todd or I don't get the chance to log in on time.
It's every Member's BLOG 4-Sure
Thank You
========================================
`Mike, I hope you find a doctor or guru that can assist in you getting a complete nights rest...I've always only got between 4-5 hours a day since I arrived on Planet `Earth
I guess I just don't want to miss anything & believe that I will get all the rest I need when my life journey is over
Those vid's I posted on page 2 are very interesting & informative 4-Sure...If anyone gets bored 2day/2Nite, check them out & EnJoy Would love 2 read your thoughts on them : )

Wish everyone a SuperMonday...
p.s. Amy ~> Loved the pic's you posted 4-Sure..I shall return to revisted your awesome selections...

Old 11-21-2011, 10:08 AM

Mornin guys. Took last night off from work. I was too exhausted following drill. I had to pull off and take a nap on the way home.

Old 11-21-2011, 10:09 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

No Rick nothing to shovel yet. A few flurries on friday but thats it.

Old 11-21-2011, 10:17 AM

*..Sgt, great 2 read U made it home safe I hope you get your MOS change that U want ~>EnJoy your day
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Morn'in `Lou, it's great to read that you have nothing to shovel, but I shovel a lot of Sxxx here on the MCF
Wish you SunShine & a SuperMonDay

OK, whose next to keep our Blog going ? Yes, it's You

Old 11-21-2011, 10:17 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Morning all

Not alot going on here.. been a while..

think i may have finially figured out waht is causing all my hives/swelling/pain ect... yes it's still going on... going on 6 months now....

but had a bad flair up over the past week, i felt like it was conected with the amount of pop/coffee/energy drinks i drank last weekend so dropped everything with caffine, i haven't had pop/coffee/energy drinks in about 6 days now... let me tell you it has not been easy... and things seem to be subsiding... i may have found my awncer

but i go in next friday to do actual alergy testing becuase at this point i feel it is somthing i am alergic to and ingest on a daily baises so fingers crosed i'll have an awncer then!

Old 11-21-2011, 10:30 AM

Hi `Justin,
It's really great to see your post with a update on how you have been...I know it's difficult to get off caffeine 4-Sure...
I hope your future tests pinpoints the problem...

Wish you the best on getting it resolved and you start feeling better 4-Sure...

Please don't be a stranger...We've missed you & your posts.
Wish you the best & take good care `OK

Old 11-21-2011, 10:35 AM

Chibi / Mike - I know I'm way way WAY behind the times, but I like your new Sig pic. Nice Camaro butt!

Attached Thumbnails >Monday, November 21, 2011-chibissigpic.jpg  
Old 11-21-2011, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by KidSpace
10 Mad Scientific Theories - Bing Videos

^^I believe the 10 Mad Scientific Theories ^^
Above link is a pretty heavy Topic & not 4 everyone...You may not have been programed to
accept or understand these scientific Theories ? I believe ? ? & may have 2 re/program ?
Is this true Did you click the link It's True ? 4-Sure ? Maybe ? What do U think ?
You `think ~> therefore U R ? Aren't You ?
Yes - I think, therefore I am - really! I'm not a simulation or a holographic projection (2 of the 10 Mad Theories). I'm pretty open to some wild conjecture about the nature of the universe and our place in it. But most of these 'Mad Theories' seem just that - Mad. My opinion only of course. Some could provide interesting topics for discussion, though.

Old 11-21-2011, 10:52 AM

Thanks `Dave for your reply & opinions...Yes, I believe they are Mad Scientist, but I really enjoyed viewing their theories of Life It sure is way out there 4-Sure, but I can relate 2 them for some unknown reasons

I have so many questions about life, and not all the answers.
Life is a constant search, and there never seems to be enough time to find all the answer's...Thank You for your words/thoughts on the subject...I know, it's a pretty deep space subject 4-Sure ~>

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: >Monday, November 21, 2011