Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, June 1st, 2015

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2015, 09:20 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all, cold and wet here today. Only 52 right now

Old 06-01-2015, 09:36 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Good Morning EV1!
Another crappy day in Michigan and my arthritis is kick my butt.
Have a great day ev1.

Old 06-01-2015, 09:43 AM

Mornin guys. Woke up too early so it's gonna be a long day. 2am quitting time at work will feel like forever.

Truck is still down, but I have a coworker picking me up on his way in. It's a new month though so hopefully things pick up from here. The last half of May was not kind to me.

Old 06-01-2015, 09:57 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope you all had a nice weekend! Went by to quickly, as usual. But I actually got quite a bit of much needed rest, while still managing to get some household chores done.

Old 06-01-2015, 10:26 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2015
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by STUMPMI
Good Morning EV1!
Another crappy day in Michigan and my arthritis is kick my butt.
Have a great day ev1.

What do you use for your arthritis? I have degenerative arthritis I use a product called "real time pain relief" Sold on their site or by distributors. It has 19 active ingredients that treat pain. All natural and it smells pretty good too. Look it up and give it a try.

This weekend was a hot one but fun one for me. Took my family to the waterpark on Saturday and sunday they had a BLAST! I will probably be going again today with my daughter. Got to make use of those season passes. I just heard on Friday night that my car did get approved to enter the DUB Car Show here on August 1st. Got to ask the Finacee if its ok that I do it. As I only get to see her and my son on the weekends. I think she will be ok with it knowing that they give out cash prizes.

Old 06-01-2015, 10:29 AM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015

Good afternoon everyone. I am off this monday from work so I am ok with this Monday. Not sure what I am going to do tonight but hoping it doesn't rain.

Old 06-01-2015, 11:08 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

afternoon everyone. Just got back from taking my car to 3 different body shops for estimates, and have one estimate at $2920.00 so now I am worrying that the insurance company may just write off my car and pay me out, which to be honest I don't want to happen, so I ended up getting the last estimate from the shop they recommended I go to so now I get to play the waiting game to see how it goes. It is giving me sick feeling in my stomach

hope everyone enjoys their day

Old 06-01-2015, 11:35 AM
1 Year Member

Oh wow, that's a lot. What happened to your car I must have missed the thread where you said. Did you get keyed?

Old 06-01-2015, 01:20 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Well someone apparently decided that I needed to have some graphics down both sides of my car from front fenders to back tail lights and along the trunk lid, with my car being white you can't even notice depending on which angle you look at the car but when you get to the front of the car and look down, or the rear of the car they stand out like a sore thumb. It is going to require a new paint job with the exception of the hood and roof as they were kind enough not to scratch those parts. I was gonna post pics but they barely show up in the photo's unless you blow them up. If I get ambitious I will put some powder on them and post some photo's as when the body shops did that you could really see the designs

Old 06-01-2015, 01:36 PM
1 Year Member

some people just have no respect. My first monte I bought it and it was keyed all the way around so shopping around for body work I know is a pain in the butt. This is one of the reasons Im having my monte coated with ceramic pro. Its supposed to be very scratch resistant. The videos show them scratching a car then just wiping it away with a microfiber. Dang Im sorry this happened to you, If it was me I would be hunting them down. Just because someone has something nice others get jealous and vandalize it. Hopefully the insurance takes care of it and does not total out your monte.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, June 1st, 2015