Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, June 18, 2012 < Click-Check In

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 02:24 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

yahoooo The Chevelle is ready for pick up this afternoon. Man he gave he a great price also. $ 200.00 for fixing some stone chips and a scratch about 8 inchs long. From me taking the hood off and putting it back on. Man did he take care of me. and the side of my drivers door where I hit a recap tire a week ago at night. Damn semi's and there blow outs. WERE back in business boys & girls. Time to make some noise this aft

Old 06-18-2012, 02:47 PM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good afternoon all! I just backed up my cartuning tune file and sent it to Diablew to remove the DoD. I can't wait! I swear that he is an absolute pleasure to work with.

Old 06-18-2012, 04:50 PM

Hi `Mitch,
By your posted `pic it appears that you are having a great time on your break...Tub'in is fun `if you are not behind a high performance boat with a crazy driver Love the expression on your faces LOL.
Thanks for sharing & it's great to see you back online
Wish you a fun Summer ~> EnJoy
==========================================
Hi `Rick, yes you got a lot done 4 low $'s 4-Sure...Now, you are all ready for street & show runs...Please take some updated pic's and share when time permits.
Wish you SunShine in your area so that you can get `out and make some noise Oh, `be safe out there
=========================================
Hi Sgt `Miller,
How's your recovery ? Are you out dancing ? LOL
Look forward to your updates when your get your your program back with the DOD removed...
Are you going to take it to the track for time/speeds?
Wish you & member's a Super Eve...Peace/Out from `Space

Old 06-18-2012, 04:57 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Space it looks GREAT. They always treat me good there. I never go there and be able to leave in 10 mins. I always walk around and B/s with Jammie and have coffee once in a while. TOO HOT to take her out today 90 & humid. But I'm thinking weds for sure. No use taking pictures. It looks the same. You couldn't see the stone chip or where a re cap tire hit my driver down in pictures anyway. But now its so smooth just like a baby's BUTT

Old 06-18-2012, 04:59 PM

2010 Monte Of The Year

Thanks 'Space! I am recovering very well thank you. I started walking around without pain yesterday. It was a good Father's Day. I can't afford to go to the track. I have 4 children and you know how much they co$t from the calculator you posted the other day. I like to surprise M3s, Cobras and whatnot though.

Edit: I just wanted to be clear that Lew does not tune cars that have the kind of mods that I do. He is doing me a HUGE favor by modifying the DoD.

Last edited by MillerMonteSS; 06-18-2012 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Actual Parameter Editing
Old 06-18-2012, 05:13 PM

Hi `Greg & thanks for your reply...Oh, Belated Happy Father's `day...I thought of you & all your children when I was posting that thread on how much it cost to raise a child to 17 yrs old WoW~> 4-Sure...

I don't know Lew, but know the company & it's great that he is doing you a special favor, but I'm sure he knows that you own "The BEAST" Look 4ward to reading about it when you get it back & installed..

p.s. Great to read that you're walking without pain...
I've had a few sprained ankles & the recovery can take a long time, but you had a operation...Don't over`do 4-Sure..

Peace/Happiness
Space/Out

Old 06-18-2012, 05:29 PM

2010 Monte Of The Year

You probably know Lew through his posts on this site. He is a member on here too. His name on here (and other related sites) is 06MonteSS.

Old 06-18-2012, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by MillerMonteSS
You probably know Lew through his posts on this site. He is a member on here too. His name on here (and other related sites) is 06MonteSS.

Thanks, I know who you mean now...I 4-got, but I do 4-get a lot What was I typ'in (Brain Freeze)...(My brain is like a sponge, but it's a small sponge & gets used `up E.Z.

We sure do have some talented member's on the MCF and many with Super Super Fast Monte's 4-Sure...
Not 2 many with Turbo power, but that seems to be changing...and I know several member's would love to go Turbo, but like many their funds are limited for mod's like that...No funds, no `fun "Keep Dream'in, Keep Saving"

It is great to read another example of Member's helping Member's 4-Real Another plus to being an active member on the MCF

Old 06-18-2012, 06:12 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

The Monte is road worthy again now time to go into cleaning mode

Old 06-18-2012, 06:23 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
The Monte is road worthy again now time to go into cleaning mode
Yeah , Mike clean it up for the show sat.. I'll have to clean my Monte up because it's my driver..May have to wash it early sat before show..

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, June 18, 2012 < Click-Check In