Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, June 18, 2012 < Click-Check In

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 11:00 AM

Morning Everyone,

Had a great weekend and Father's Day. Our daughter came home from school for the weekend, so the whole family was together. Got all kinds of simple vehicle maintenance stuff done on Saturday on 3 cars + motorcycle (checking / topping off fluids, tire pressure, fixing sticky brake pedal on motorcycle). Got house maintenance done Sunday. Had friends over for a sampling of Huntsville-produced beers (Straight to Ale, Good People, and Cave City breweries) and cookout Sunday evening. A good time had by all.

I hope all you other fathers had a good weekend as well.

Old 06-18-2012, 11:03 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good afternoon all, at work, just kind of waiting on my lunch to get here.
Rick-I watched half of Falling SKies last night, gonna catch the other on the Dvr tonight. Decent show I think.
It is Space's friends invading. He needs to tell them to go home.

Old 06-18-2012, 11:12 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
...Hi `Justin & Belated Happy Father's Day to you...I hope you had a great weekend 4-Sure...
What do you have to do at work when your computer's are down ?
Wish you a great day ~> EnJoy your break
Thanks space, had a good time bowling, drinking, shooting golfballs into the mighy mississippi river, with my brothers and had breakfast with jack and amy, also had to put a starter in the pacecar,

while computers where down i serviced the forklifts a little bit, they where thursty!!!

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Morning everyone. Late night last night with all the storms going thru our area. Seen some crazy clouds formations. I'm not one to get scared when these storms roll in to us. BUT last night those storms had me going from front to back of the house watching them. I hate it when storms hit at night. You can't see what the hell's going on. I was up till 1:30 am and back up at 5 am. When a clap of thunder came out of my attic. Scared the crap out of me. Man that was loud. One good thing. My CHEVELLE might be ready to come home today if it stops raining. I told Jammie I'm not picking it up if it's raining. He understood completely. Its going to be HOT & humid day. I think i'll go down to the man cave and watch Falling Sky's on the 62 inch. Where its nice and cool & dark. Ya all have a great day GOOD MORNING MR SPACE BUM
sat up till about 3 i think watching the storms, was quite the storm, lots of lightning that is for sure!

here's a pic that Rick sent me

Old 06-18-2012, 11:13 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Good afternoon every one! Week-end was great. My daughter called me, my step son gave me a card that made me cry and give him a big hug and I met with my MCF friends what more could a dude ask for????

It's lunch at the office today.

Have to say i am nervious about the Monte Nationals coming up next week. I keep picking at the Deuce with cleaners and going to give it a complete polish and wax this week-end.(second time in the last 30 days). The CAD person at work made me a poster for the Deuce for the show (she is really nice and I work with her hubbie)

Bear with me as I become more neurotic as the time approches. We are leaving for TN july 28th early on the AM as it is about a 10 hour drive.

Have a Monte Monday!

Old 06-18-2012, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Space
Good Morning `Rick,
I was wondering where you where 2day + I haven't seen your side`kick `Angie online...I miss her posts 4-Sure...

Here I am, Space!!! I'm glad you got to see the beachbums again, and thank you for noticing I've been MIA for a while. Just busy working and taking care of the grandkids. Our weather today is like Florida's at certain times - very hot, lots of sun and getting humidierer by the minute. Rick - we had thunder in our attic Saturday night, it was the accompaniment to heavy rain and gusts of wind. My poor Monte spent the night in the rain and when I dried her off in the morning she was just as shiny as ever. I recommend Chemical Guys' Wash and Gloss to everybody now. I heard about it here on the Forum and am really happy with the way the shine stays.

Old 06-18-2012, 11:17 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi `Dave, and belated Happy Father's Day to you...It's great to read that you had a good day with family...EnJoy your new day & thanks for checking in...
===========================================
LoL `Jerry, what U hav'in 4 lunch ?
I hope I can view that show in my future..Sounds interesting.
Those aliens must be from another planet, because on my planet everyone lives in peace & Happiness...
Wish you a good lunch & fast afternoon...EnJoy

Yes, Home & I'm HomeSick

I guess I'm not welcomed here
I hope someone in a Monte Carlo gives me a `ride

`Space Out (LOL)

Last edited by Space; 06-18-2012 at 11:20 AM.
Old 06-18-2012, 11:28 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Well i got the part i needed plus a few extra goodies, so last night i think i watched the worst movie ever made lol its called Death Racers its awful

Old 06-18-2012, 11:40 AM

Hey `Justin, it's great to read that you had a super Father's Day...Thanks for your posts & pic...
=========================================
Hi`Angie, it's great to see you back with your Monte Carlo Family...Yes, we miss you when your not on the MCF 4-Sure.. Thanks for checking in and letting us know that you are OK...Wish you a Happy Day with a good working A/C
========================================
Hi `Tadd, it's great you had a great father's day & I understand your nervousness & wanting to keep your `Deuce in Top Condition..."Don't worry be happy to have a SuperSuper Show Monte 4-Sure" Wish you a fun/safe trip & EnJoy the experience & journey 4-Sure
====================================
Hi Mike(JG), glad to read you found some parts you needed +
Wish you a E.Z. install...
==============================
Just got my last order confirmation & it's time for me to get `off & get on my recharger (LOL)
Wish everyone `Happiness EnJoy your new `Day
Peace Out from `Space

Old 06-18-2012, 12:10 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member

Hey guys, I haven't been on the site lately, really haven't been around the computer, just been busy in general, hope to be on the forum a little more in the upcoming weeks!

Right now were on our way back home from up north, got a little tubing action in this weekend

Old 06-18-2012, 12:28 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

afternoon all,Space i agree with you, it would have made sense to replace the gasket the first time, but whatever. Hopefully it wont cost me. Picked up a new dual band router and after a little messing around its up and running and everything has been re connected. Did a test that would crash the old one and no issues here, no lag nothing. Money well spent. Heres a link to what i got.

WNDR3700

Last edited by Leprechaun93; 06-18-2012 at 12:53 PM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, June 18, 2012 < Click-Check In