Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, June 18, 2012 < Click-Check In

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 08:29 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

...Hi `Justin & Belated Happy Father's Day to you...I hope you had a great weekend 4-Sure...
What do you have to do at work when your computer's are down ?
Wish you a great day ~> EnJoy your break

Old 06-18-2012, 08:55 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!

I'm here... but my eyes are having a hard time staying open lol

Old 06-18-2012, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Good morning everyone!

I'm here... but my eyes are having a hard time staying open lol

Good Morning Mod `Mike & Welcome back home to your Monte Carlo Family

For those member's that may not know why you are exhausted , it is because `Mike is in the process of moving to a new location...I'm sure that anyone can relate `if they've had to move...

`Mike, you now have something to look 4ward to & I'm sure you will enjoy once you get settled at your new location, and be able to catch `up on your rest...I can relate to trying to catch `up on rest 4-Sure...My recharing has been limited lately.

Wish you a easy workday & set ups at your new home
"It just takes time & energy" Don't 4-get to fuel up with some healthy foods & lots of water..Good Luck

Old 06-18-2012, 09:23 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I can't wait until Wednesday when I should have tv and internet.

It was terrible going the whole weekend without my forums

Old 06-18-2012, 09:37 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well i was standing behind the horizon as it went up on the lift and i saw right away where its coming from. Where the filler tube connects to the tank. They used the gasket from the old tank and its leaking. So it needs a gasket. So at thru garage the car will sit. Im out shopping for a new router, my old one can't handle everything that's on it as it crashes alt.

Old 06-18-2012, 10:19 AM

WoW `Keane, that wasn't a wise decision by your mechanic to not put a new gasket on ? What was he think'in I sure hope that you do not have to pay anything extra ?

I hope they fix it right this time 4-Sure...Good Luck

p.s.
It was terrible going the whole weekend without my forums

Mike, when I can't get online I call the medic's & they take me to the Monte Carlo ReHab Hospital (LOL)

Last edited by Space; 06-18-2012 at 10:22 AM.
Old 06-18-2012, 10:21 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning Everyone

Old 06-18-2012, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Morning Everyone

Good Morning to you 2 Mike(JG)...I sure hope that you can get your Monte repaired for your meet (?)
Wish you a great day & easy fix to your Monte...I hope that you can find the temp parts or be able to make them yourself...Good Luck

With all your rides, it has to take a lot of your time to keep them as nice as you do, plus serviced.... WoW...

Old 06-18-2012, 10:45 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Morning everyone. Late night last night with all the storms going thru our area. Seen some crazy clouds formations. I'm not one to get scared when these storms roll in to us. BUT last night those storms had me going from front to back of the house watching them. I hate it when storms hit at night. You can't see what the hell's going on. I was up till 1:30 am and back up at 5 am. When a clap of thunder came out of my attic. Scared the crap out of me. Man that was loud. One good thing. My CHEVELLE might be ready to come home today if it stops raining. I told Jammie I'm not picking it up if it's raining. He understood completely. Its going to be HOT & humid day. I think i'll go down to the man cave and watch Falling Sky's on the 62 inch. Where its nice and cool & dark. Ya all have a great day GOOD MORNING MR SPACE BUM

Old 06-18-2012, 10:53 AM

Good Morning `Rick,
I was wondering where you where 2day + I haven't seen your side`kick `Angie online...I miss her posts 4-Sure...

Yes, Mother Nature can scare many with her powerful storms 4-Sure...I love night thunderstorms over the ocean , it's like a free show...

Wish you good weather to bring your Super Hot Rod Chevelle back home where it belongs & is safe.

My grandfather said yesterday that as he ages that everyday becomes more precious...It was great to spend the day with him and my beachbum family...I'm homesick again

EnJoy your day, I'm just about finished with my shift & really need a good recharge.

Peace/Love/Happiness 2 you & member's...EnJoy your new day of `Life

Last edited by Space; 06-18-2012 at 10:56 AM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, June 18, 2012 < Click-Check In