Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, July 22nd, 2013

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 12:51 PM

Thanks `Ryan for your reply & we all will be waiting for you to post & share your pic's of your new updated cabinet...You should start your own shop & start making some big $'s selling what you've found & brought back to `life .

The important question is "When are you going to start working on your `Buick ?" (I know > time & $'s)...

I would really love to make one of the Monte Carlo Meets & I really enjoyed the one that Keane put together...That area is beautiful & I'd love to try & run those steps to the top (WoW) Wanta Race >

Are you finding any other super finds in the Mountains ?
Look forward to your future posts & seeing your works of `art

Wish you & member's a Super Day & New Week > EnJoy
Peace/Happiness from `Space

Old 07-22-2013, 12:56 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Devin, it's about time you woke `up from your Monte Carlo Dreamland & decided to join in on the fun
When do you have to go back to work ? Are you all better ? or better then b-4 ? Wish you a super new day > EnJoy
Hey space! i know I'm trying to get back into staying up nights for when i got back to work!
I'm still waiting for the Dr's to clear me for work, They sure are taking there sweet time doing it, i keep calling but the receptionist keeps telling me the papers are in the mail. Haven't gotten them yet, hopefully this week!
I am all better though no pain at all! That was an adventure i hope to never go through again.
Hows your day today? Busy work? out of work? Hope all is well!

Originally Posted by skylark65

i'm glad you got to see the high point pics too, i gotta say keane set up one helluva meet & greet and i'm really looking forward to the next one in october.
That was one of my favorite meets i've been too! Can't wait til Octobers!
About "running" up those stairs of the tower space... goodluck

Old 07-22-2013, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Hey space! i know I'm trying to get back into staying up nights for when i got back to work!
I'm still waiting for the Dr's to clear me for work, They sure are taking there sweet time doing it, i keep calling but the receptionist keeps telling me the papers are in the mail. Haven't gotten them yet, hopefully this week!
I am all better though no pain at all! That was an adventure i hope to never go through again.
Hows your day today? Busy work? out of work? Hope all is well!

That was one of my favorite meets i've been too! Can't wait til Octobers!
About "running" up those stairs of the tower space... goodluck

Thanks `Devin for your reply & it's great to read that you don't have any more pains...It should make you appreciate life so much more when there is no pains in life 4-Sure....

I'm working in the office today & compiling our security reports from all the ports we ship to (I'd rather be working in the warehouses, but this is part of my job description)...I should get `off later this afternoon & hope to get together with the bums...They are working the port today (BumMike is there)..

I'm sure I could run the steps with a little help from my `friends (LoL)...I love running & the bum's & I used to race the steps over the dunes & it was a blast & good work out...
This tune entered my mind & I share > I believe everyone needs good friends & also there help in life...
Wish all a Super Day/Life > EnJoy
Click the below & sing along

Last edited by Space; 07-22-2013 at 01:15 PM.
Old 07-22-2013, 01:27 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon all, space if you wanna run up that tower, go right ahead we'll wait at the bottom

Old 07-22-2013, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Afternoon all, space if you wanna run up that tower, go right ahead we'll wait at the bottom
and then take me to the hospital (LOL)
Hi `Keane, did you get a good recharge ? How long is your night shift ?
If you can, get out on the loading docks & check out the Super Moon tonight if the skies are clear tonight...

Wish you a Easy night shift with no prob's...How's the new AC ? Do you rest better now ?
Peace/Out from `Space

Old 07-22-2013, 01:34 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well I didn't work last night, but I had to sleep way I today as I have to go to school then work. Shift is only 7.5 hours due to hour restrictions from my employer. Trying to cover someones 40 hours with only 28 hours, just not gonna happen. I'll stick my head outside some tonight and check out the moon. New a/c is muc nicer, doesn't make a difference in my sleep though.

Old 07-22-2013, 01:58 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

no more tower climbing please!

Old 07-22-2013, 02:13 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Red Nightmare
no more tower climbing please!
Agreed! I'll pass this time on the climb rock climbing isn't as hard as that was!

Old 07-22-2013, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Agreed! I'll pass this time on the climb rock climbing isn't as hard as that was!
Now I really want to visit High Point 4-Sure Life's a challenge & I love challenges & the view from the top of the highest point in New Jersey...It has to be worth the effort (?) There's only 200 steps in the tower (LOL)

Last edited by Space; 07-22-2013 at 02:45 PM.
Old 07-22-2013, 02:58 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

afternoon all. We survived the storms that whipped through Michigan this weekend. Our power was out until late last night. Glad we had a genarator

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, July 22nd, 2013