Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday January 23rd, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 03:42 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Originally Posted by 77gp
Dang that's some expensive paint Mike. Please don't take it out on me! Yikes...
Your still good next set though price increase

Old 01-23-2012, 05:05 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

pretty slow day on the blog today...... not much going on here, been looking on e-bay for stuff that I really don't need. All the snow here is pretty much gone, hi temp today was close to 60....

Old 01-23-2012, 05:11 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Your still good next set though price increase
clear is crazy priced. i dont remember how long ago i bought a gallon of clear and hardener and all that. It wasnt cheap i remember that. i dont do alot of big stuff just small touch up stuff

Old 01-23-2012, 05:40 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

definitely a slow day here. Chris-I do a bunch of ebay shopping for stuff I don't need. That's how I usually get in trouble.

Old 01-23-2012, 05:54 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Yeah its crazy expensive for paint products, & i hate ebay i spend too much on there lol

Old 01-23-2012, 06:17 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

yea ebay is way to convenient and easy. i used to spend alot on there haha i had to limit myself.

now it seems like all my spending money goes to bike parts

Old 01-23-2012, 06:19 PM

Evening, all. Busy day with both grandkids, they're home sick with colds. After six hours we had to leave the house to get some fresh air. That gave me time to remember how Joe's leash got lost. We were taking our nightly walk down the street about three weeks ago when a huge Great Dane came at us out of nowhere. His owner was being dragged behind him on a 20-ft. leash. The Great Dane outweighed Joe (my Yorkie) by about 200 pounds. The owner outweighed me by about 100 pounds. And he looked mean, kinda like an ex-biker. So when the Great Dane grabbed Joe's leash in his 4"-long teeth and started running in the opposite direction, I unhooked the harness on Joe and let the bigger dog have the leash. The owner stomped over to me and said "You didn't want that leash, did you, lady?" And I said "No sir, it looks better on your dog. Bye." And with that I scooped up my little Joe and ran back into the house, where I asked my husband to please go outside and beat up the Great Dane's owner. My husband, bless his heart, said : "I don't think so."

And that, Forum Members, is how I lost my prized Minnesota leash. :p

Old 01-23-2012, 06:24 PM

Evening guys. May be looking for a new place to live. My complex conveniently lost my rent check and now I had a voicemail saying they're going to evict me. I have to use the drop box since their office is only open while I'm asleep. That really pisses me off. I've been short enough on cash as it is due to that week off work at the holidays. Managed to scrape together enough for rent and look what happens. Now I'm going to have to stay up late (for me) tomorrow to go to the office and figure out what the hell is going on. Looks like they're gonna stick the extra $300 on me for attorney fees either way (which I don't have). FML.

I'm gonna take a shower

Old 01-23-2012, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
Evening guys. May be looking for a new place to live. My complex conveniently lost my rent check and now I had a voicemail saying they're going to evict me. I have to use the drop box since their office is only open while I'm asleep. That really pisses me off. I've been short enough on cash as it is due to that week off work at the holidays. Managed to scrape together enough for rent and look what happens. Now I'm going to have to stay up late (for me) tomorrow to go to the office and figure out what the hell is going on. Looks like they're gonna stick the extra $300 on me for attorney fees either way (which I don't have). FML.

I'm gonna take a shower
Drew that really sucks. I'm sure you can get it figured out.

Old 01-23-2012, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Possum
Evening, all. Busy day with both grandkids, they're home sick with colds. After six hours we had to leave the house to get some fresh air. That gave me time to remember how Joe's leash got lost. We were taking our nightly walk down the street about three weeks ago when a huge Great Dane came at us out of nowhere. His owner was being dragged behind him on a 20-ft. leash. The Great Dane outweighed Joe (my Yorkie) by about 200 pounds. The owner outweighed me by about 100 pounds. And he looked mean, kinda like an ex-biker. So when the Great Dane grabbed Joe's leash in his 4"-long teeth and started running in the opposite direction, I unhooked the harness on Joe and let the bigger dog have the leash. The owner stomped over to me and said "You didn't want that leash, did you, lady?" And I said "No sir, it looks better on your dog. Bye." And with that I scooped up my little Joe and ran back into the house, where I asked my husband to please go outside and beat up the Great Dane's owner. My husband, bless his heart, said : "I don't think so."

And that, Forum Members, is how I lost my prized Minnesota leash. :p
That's my story and I'm sticking to it. LOL.:p

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday January 23rd, 2012