Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday January 23rd, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 11:16 AM

Good morning everybody. I woke up this morning to a lot of cooing, giggling, and infant jabbering. I put Ariel in bed with me when she woke at eight this morning wanting to be fed. From the stench I think she was saying "ok dad it is time to wake up and change my diaper. I left you lots of gifts and I don't want them anymore. Take them please before I really insist upon it."

Last edited by mousehousemoparman; 01-23-2012 at 11:19 AM.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:30 AM

I am now hearing a medley of daddy daddy daddy. I guess it is time to get the Princess and the Munchkin out of their cribs. I am sure they want clean diapers and to eat as well. We have started potty training with both Alexis and Abby. Their interest comes and goes but we are making progress. It will be awesome to have them both potty trained.

Old 01-23-2012, 11:31 AM

Rick I don't have a BJ t- shirt either. Hint hint hint. Lol.

Old 01-23-2012, 11:34 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Well i just ran outta clear, this is gonna be expensive lol i hate buying paint products

Old 01-23-2012, 11:39 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Rick, I cleaned it up a couple weekends ago an noticed a peas sized bubble in front or drivers side wheel well. Since it was still under warranty for rust, they are fixing it. problem was last week they had it fixed and sprayed and the bubble reappeared. Now they are cutting a bigger section out and re-spraying it. Sucks but at least they are fixing it.

Old 01-23-2012, 11:39 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Morning Gregg: Good luck with the diaper changing this am. Better you then me pal ha ha ha. And feeding them all. Geez you got more then you hands FULL ha ha ha ha ha ha. On the Barrett-Jackson shirts. I should have taken orders before I went. I think everyone owes to themselfs to go even if its just once. But Remember you can't really see it all in one day. Gregg you have fun this morning

Old 01-23-2012, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Morning Gregg: Good luck with the diaper changing this am. Better you then me pal ha ha ha. And feeding them all. Geez you got more then you hands FULL ha ha ha ha ha ha. On the Barrett-Jackson shirts. I should have taken orders before I went. I think everyone owes to themselfs to go even if its just once. But Remember you can't really see it all in one day. Gregg you have fun this morning
Thanks Rick. Ariel is back to napping. Clean diaper and full belly works almost every time. I maybe up to my elbows in diapers and feeding, but I get all the loving that goes with them. There isn't much I would change about it.

I would like to see BJ one of these days. I might try to get to Kissimmee this weekend and see some of the Mecum auction. We drove past it last Saturday coming back from the Melbourne car show and there were at least a thousand show cars in the tents.

Old 01-23-2012, 11:52 AM

1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 77gp
Rick, I cleaned it up a couple weekends ago an noticed a peas sized bubble in front or drivers side wheel well. Since it was still under warranty for rust, they are fixing it. problem was last week they had it fixed and sprayed and the bubble reappeared. Now they are cutting a bigger section out and re-spraying it. Sucks but at least they are fixing it.
Sounds good that their fixing it. Make sure you check it out in the Sun light. Not in the garage area. Hope it turns out great for you. Don't rush them. Tell them do what you have to do. But you want it right.

Old 01-23-2012, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
Good morning all - I have a possible job interview today. He contacted me Friday but he went home early due to the bad weather.
Good luck with the job interview.

Old 01-23-2012, 12:03 PM

1 Year Member

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
Good morning all - I have a possible job interview today. He contacted me Friday but he went home early due to the bad weather.
GOOD LUCK AMY Hope it all works out for you

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday January 23rd, 2012