Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, December 31st 2012

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 07:50 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
...near the pacific ocean it is very hard to predict weather there due to winds coming off of the ocean and also the mountains have a great impact on what the weather will do...
Isn't that the truth! The weather around here is definitely unpredictable at times. Usually the Cascades will help to keep the ocean effect on this side of the mountains so the Winter is milder compared to Eastern Washington but when that convergence zone drifts further South all bets are off!

Old 12-31-2012, 07:54 AM

Good morning MCF'ers. Its the last day of the year and apparently the world didn't end so we'll be starting 2013 tomorrow. We're not doing anything special tonight, just watching the countdown (missing Dick Clark, too). Does anybody remember watching Dick Clark on "American Bandstand"? I know, I'm dating myself by even asking that question! Have a great and happy New Year's Eve, everybody....

Old 12-31-2012, 08:44 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning EV1!

We will be attending a New Years Party at a friends tonight. This will be a first! We usually go bowling on New Years with our other friends! This will certainly be different without Dick Clark!

I remember watching Dick Clarks "Bandstand". Looks like Im dateing myself as well !!! Remember--> rita bells prize movie..
Hope those Gooey Fudge Brownies Turn out for you! Im sure theyll be a big hit in your household!

Time for Coffee...Rick I hope you arrived safely and Ozzie is back to normal...lol
HAPPY NEW YEAR MCF FAMILY!

Old 12-31-2012, 08:49 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!!!

Be safe tonight, don't drink and drive, and don't be stupid

Old 12-31-2012, 09:08 AM

[QUOTE=STUMPMI;517135]Good Morning EV1!

I remember watching Dick Clarks "Bandstand". Looks like Im dateing myself as well !!! Remember--> rita bells prize movie..

No...what was it??? Now you've got me curious!

Old 12-31-2012, 09:12 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Morning all and Happy New Year just relaxing at home with family and hope to do so all day!! Be safe.

Old 12-31-2012, 09:13 AM

5 Year Member

[QUOTE=Possum;517141]
Originally Posted by STUMPMI
Good Morning EV1!

No...what was it??? Now you've got me curious!
Rita Bells Prize Movie was on after school in the afternoon. at 4pm on channel 7....(Way back when) I think she was on after the Mike Douglas talk show....in the early middle 60's
Angie I hope youve started on those cookies...

No worries here Mike (Chibi) im the DD for tonight! ..its my turn this year. The Mrs was the DD last year.

Old 12-31-2012, 09:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by STUMPMI
No worries here Mike (Chibi) im the DD for tonight! ..its my turn this year. The Mrs was the DD last year.
Good!

I'm always the DD, made that personal choice a long time ago

Old 12-31-2012, 09:21 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Hi all,

Working this morning till noon then off of work, then i gatta meet my budy at my parents so a guy can come take a look at his rear end( the currie 9in geeze get your head outa the gutter) then off to try to figure out wtf is the monte's problem be it the wiring, icm, ect....

Been a Little stressed, ok alot stressed, bills dues, our financial cusion is officially gone, issues with the mc, no knowing how we are going to make ends meet untill amy starts pulling in a check(finially started last week) money is one of my biggest stressers becuase we need a roof over our head, gas in the car to continue to provide, food in the fridge.... Ugh sorry for the rant....

Come one 2012 end hello new begining 2013......

Old 12-31-2012, 09:28 AM

5 Year Member

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Good!

I'm always the DD, made that personal choice a long time ago
Your a Smart man for sure...New years is one of the worst holidays on record for Drunk Driveing accidents and fatal wrecks!

Have a Happy Safe New Years Mike!

Your a highly valued Member here..with all your help to others as well your valuable info.Im certainly greatful for all your help youve given me!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, December 31st 2012