Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, December 10th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 04:10 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

evening all, i've got alot of personal issues going on in my mind right now. Makes for some rough nights and days. School and work tonight

Old 12-10-2012, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
evening all, i've got alot of personal issues going on in my mind right now. Makes for some rough nights and days. School and work tonight
^ Hi `Keane, I've always got a lot of personal issues going on in my `Mind...It's your Mind ? Control it & take charge.

You are what you think ? Think Positive...I believe everything is a State of Mind...What are you without a mind ? Just a body that can't think ..Put good things in your Mind 4-Sure..Kick out all the garbage & Bad...U R the BOSS !!!!

You think U have problems ? My `Mind is just one big empty `space 4-Sure...`Keane, I hope you & your Mind can work things `out 2gether 4-Sure ~> Good Luck

Last edited by Space; 12-10-2012 at 04:27 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:41 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

That's right, set him straight Space
Life is what you make it, although sometimes you get dealt a bad hand, gotta trade them in for new ones.

Home from work, what a boring day, did not do one thing...That time of year. Then my Boss says she wants to keep us till the end of next week. She is only looking out for us but does anyone know how it is to do nothing at work all day? Not exactly a vacation. I would rather be home I think...
Fixing some Manwiches for Hunter and myself. Not so extravagant.

Enjoy..

Old 12-10-2012, 04:55 PM

does anyone know how it is to do nothing at work all day?

LoL > Hi `Jerry,
I don't know what that would be like, but I'd like to find out...
Even though I'm on break from work, I have a tons of requests from my senior citizen friends to do things 4 them...I'm happy to do them 4-Sure..., but they all seem to want me at the same time...One today ask me why I helped one senior b-4 I helped her Sometimes you can't win no matter how hard you try...I'm happy that everyone wants to feed me, but I now have to be careful who I choose first to have breakfast/lunch or dinner...I am loving home cooked meal with my Beach Bum Village friends 4-Sure...

`Jerry, can you get online while you are at work ? I never get bored `if I can get online 4-Sure...I love searches on the web and discovering & learning anything that I am interested in...

Can you play cards or games with other employee's that have nothing to do ? I thought I would find out my future schedule today, but my boss canceled his meeting...I did not know our company plans are affected so much by the decisions in Washington & I'm hoping they don't fall `off the financial cliff & that they pass a budget....It puts a lot of our contracts in jeopardy

Wish you & member's a safe/fun happy `eve ~> EnJoy 4-Sure

Old 12-10-2012, 04:56 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Well, I think the end is getting close for my Zeus...

He always always wants to go for a walk....Unfortunately this evening when i asked him if he wanted to go for a walk...He didnt even bat an eyelash and continued to lay there...He hasnt even made an effort to have his lunch.(Hes always hungry).. I tried to hand feed him some of his dog food...But, he still wants nothing to do with it.....

Of course go figure...I was munching some potatoe chips..and he did turn his head myway as he heard the crunching .(chewing)..Yet he'd only eat 1 if I put it damn near in his mouth...I did get him to eat a cpl of them.

But I even thru one close to him and he didnt even make an effort to reach for it. He just looked at it... The mrs just returned with the aussie from her walk...and unfortunately Zeus still hasnt budged an inch...
So, Im definately worried!

Old 12-10-2012, 05:03 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

David, sorry to he he isn't getting any better. I mentioned we had to put our cat of almost 20 years to sleep the day after Thanksgiving and that is exactly how he acted. Laid in one place for 4 days only getting up once to see what was going on. He didn't eat for 4 days. Sad to see him go. we just got his ashes back Friday. BUT, I hope Zeus comes out of it. There is always hope. I had a cat long ago who was pregnant and got into something(Chemicals). She was in bad shape and Doc wanted me to put here to sleep. I wouldn't and she came out of it just fine, but her kittens didn't. Moral-have faith..

Space, I was on line all day, but didn't get on here. I usually do and will be tomorrow. Computer I use at work is SLOWWWWW.

Old 12-10-2012, 05:09 PM

Hi `David, it's never easy watching someone you love in pain.
It's all part of the circle of life...It happens to `all.
I wish you the strength to endure this `journey and accept the final outcome...

Old 12-10-2012, 05:14 PM

Hi `Jerry, sometimes slow is better then ~>not @ `all

It's great to read that U can get online...Yes, several of those X-rated sites are really slow ~> LOL
Wish U a family a super `eve 2gether...What's 4 dinner ?

I'm having Red Fish/a salad/cole slaw (homemade) + lots more...WoW, I must `go Dinner Time
Peace/Happiness 2 `all...Please keep our blog & forum active...

Old 12-10-2012, 05:16 PM

5 Year Member

Originally Posted by 77gp
David, sorry to he he isn't getting any better. I mentioned we had to put our cat of almost 20 years to sleep the day after Thanksgiving and that is exactly how he acted. Laid in one place for 4 days only getting up once to see what was going on. He didn't eat for 4 days. Sad to see him go. we just got his ashes back Friday. BUT, I hope Zeus comes out of it. There is always hope. I had a cat long ago who was pregnant and got into something(Chemicals). She was in bad shape and Doc wanted me to put here to sleep. I wouldn't and she came out of it just fine, but her kittens didn't. Moral-have faith..

Space, I was on line all day, but didn't get on here. I usually do and will be tomorrow. Computer I use at work is SLOWWWWW.
Thanks for the Faith! Jerry and Space!
Looks like after a few potatoe chips he deceided he was hungry...So, I took his bowl of lunch to him and he ate it ALL!...Now he just got up,took a drink of water and wanted to go out...(hes outside now). But hes moveing kinda slow...Maybe the weather is affecting him like it does me?
I have been giveing him the NuVet stuff....He seems to be more aware, and active.(with the acception of today) and hes even barking at the ups truck and mailman again lol...
So I have the faith forsure....Now hes in...and eating his supper!

Thanks Gents for your kind words, and support!!!!!
Keepn the Faith!

Hey Rick still no pics

Last edited by STUMPMI; 12-10-2012 at 06:06 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:16 PM

5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Hey keane... I feel ya!

Ive struggled for many years over issues that you just cant seemto make sense of or find a resolve for....

So Heres my advice for you..(it works for me everytime)

LET GO AND LET GOD:
In other words....
When I go to bed at night...after my prayers I ask god to take these things and make sense of them..and help me to get thru this...Thats when I give it all to him and dont think of it again all night and get some great sleep....Because I have faith that gods going to take care of it!!! (He always does)!

You do know...They say... what doesnt kill ya makes ya stronger!
It true and im living proof!

If theres anyway, that I can help you thru any of whats going on...Feel free to contact me!...Im a great listener....Its always better to talk about it...Than to hold it in....Holding it all in is the worst thing you can do..cause it will drive you nutty !!!!!
But seriously im here for ya!
Like I am for anyone who needs it!
Keep the Faith!
If you havent heard what I have been thru......Youd lose your friggn mind....!!! When you do!
I speak from experience.....Ive been from Death....and...Back! I am a Survivor!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, December 10th 2012