Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, December 10th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Good morning all

I'm a little under the weather today, but I hope the meds kick in soon haha

Good Morning Mod `Mike, I hope that you take good care of yourself & we wish you a feel all better...I think it's Taz's fault & you picked `up his bad cold from one of his posts ~>
Senior Citizens advise...Rest & drink plenty of liquids or liquor..I keep getting them confused (LOL)...Take good care 4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 12-10-2012 at 08:04 AM.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:13 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning All!

Hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was good, only complaint is the usual one, didn't last long enough. LOL

Old 12-10-2012, 08:18 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all,

Got a foot of snow yesterday so roads are still messed up,
Plan was to take amy's car to work today since her car has better tires on it, well got out there and the doors where froze shut! So ended up taking my pace car... Let me tell you that thing drives awsome in this crap even with crap tires...

Plan on picking up some tires in the next week or so well see

Old 12-10-2012, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by MAMONTE
Good Morning All!

Hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was good, only complaint is the usual one, didn't last long enough. LOL

Good Morning Mod Michael,
I've found that good things never last long enough , but I think it so we don't take the good things in `Life 4-granted 4-Sure
EnJoy your good times when U get'em
=====================================
Hi `Justin, be safe out there on that ice & snow...I hope you get your new tires soon..."Priority item 4-Real"
Wish you a Super new `Day ~> EnJoy

Old 12-10-2012, 08:30 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 77gp
Good Morning forum. Up and ready for work. This could very well be my last week till March. Got vacation all planned and a little shopping done over the weekend. Enjoy your Monday..
Hey! I know that feeling . I have only 5 more nights at work and I'm off till the Middle of May ...And after 12 inchs of that white crap on Sunday. My wife & I are both ready for our winter get away this year

Old 12-10-2012, 08:34 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

No snow here at allllll.....Just rainy drizzle dampness...
My arthritis is kickn my butt some....

Hope you get to feeling better soon MIKE!

The mrs is off from work today...Gee...I wonder if were going..SHOPPING?

Have a Great Day EV1!

Old 12-10-2012, 08:39 AM

Hey `Rick, wish you a Happy New Day
<
=====================
Hi `David, enjoy your shop'in `Day & helping our
economy grow...Be safe out there 4-Sure ~> EnJoy

Old 12-10-2012, 08:43 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

MORNING. Like Justin said we got 12 inchs of that white crap on Sunday. I HATE **** ! I waited till after the Vikings game was over to go out there and tackle that stuff. Took just over an hour to clear it from the driveway. Plus what the city plow shoved in our driveway. Usually my buddy next door does that part for us. But he had trouble with his plow yesterday. He didn't even do his till this morning. My wife tells me he groomed everones this am before he went to work. Got to get him something nice for Christmas . The temp out there is 5 right now. Thats just too cold. I'm going to have to get out on the deck and shovel some of that crap off of it. My deck is 14 x 20 so thats a lot of weight on it. I'll do most of it. I'm sure there's more coming this winter. But I won't be around to do it. So better get off what I can now! Wife want to go out to the store and get stocking stuffers for the grand kids So she has my day planned already. She baked some ribs for dinner on Sunday . So I guess I owe her one. I work at this place for 5 yrs now. And never called in sick or anything. But last night I didn't want to take the chance. So I called my boss and he was surprised I was calling off! hell I didn;t even know how to do it. he walked me thru it . Felt good to get to watch Sunday night football . Went to bed around midnight and slept GOOD! Only 5 more nights of work. 2 this week and 3 next week. YAHOOOOOOOOOO WEll I'd better get my old *** in the shower and get going for the day. Sun is only out till around 4:30 pm now. Ok talk too you guys later. Hope everyone is safe and sound today.

Old 12-10-2012, 08:47 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Hey `Rick, wish you a Happy New Day
<
=====================
Hi `David, enjoy your shop'in `Day & helping our
economy grow...Be safe out there 4-Sure ~> EnJoy
Hey Space...Nice to see you here....srry I havent been on so much....But have been problem solveing my stepsons 94 chrysler LHS..it has been in my garage for the last 3 days..(fuel pump,gas filter). Then it ended up breaking a timing belt...SO, thats to much work for me to do to put a timing belt in it...3.5/24 valve/dual cam pain in the but... So we shipped it out yesterday to a local garage to get repaired... But tks for the well wishes Space!

Old 12-10-2012, 09:37 AM

You're Welcome `David...`Rick, we will be looking 4WARD to your return...
=================================
The week in space

An illustration of a proposed international space airport in Kiruna, Sweden. The city hopes to develop space tourism in 10 years by building such an airport. Jan-Erik Stalnacke, AFP/Getty Images

Last SlideNext Slide

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, December 10th 2012