Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, August 15, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 12:03 PM

Good afternoon friends and members...

I just went and price scrap aluminum (considering a mod that is rather differant)

Also, just. Ripped out my airbag from the passenger side, got tired of having wasted space... gutted everything from it and it is now storage.
The airbag has been worthless since I bought the car, light was on and all of the body shops and dealer were telling me as long as the light is on, it won't work + it would cost more than the cars value to fix.

Old 08-15-2011, 12:24 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
morning everyone, another grey rainy day here in ny. Probally just going to sit around until work this afternoon
..Hi Keane, Rainy days are great to just sit/relax & comtemplate the meaning of `Life, or what you are going 2 do next to your Monte : ) EnJoy your `day : )

Originally Posted by Teacher
Space, I am on your schedule now I guess. Just get a few hours of sleep then a recharge later.

Well Today will be the last day on the blog for me until Thursday. Going camping at the beech with the gf. No internet and no computer while I am away. Time to unplug for a few days.

I have a meeting today to try and get some paper worked signed off by my old principal. Once it is signed off and I turn it in I will be one step away from completing my degree.

I will be back on later.

Pic from yesterday

Hi Teacher & Friend ; Great that you are close to getting another degree, but more importantly is that you are going camping @ the beach : )
I hope you get more rest then I I average about 4 hours a day, but I've never really don't need much sleep..I've always been that way all my life...(When I was a baby my grandfather took me to the doctor's & said "Why doesn't this kid Sleep ? ) I just say that there to many things I want 2 `do : ) Wish you a Super Time & don't worry about the Blog...If one of our active member's don't start `it ?, I will when I take my work break in the morning...EnJoy..

Originally Posted by augi
Good afternoon friends and members...

I just went and price scrap aluminum (considering a mod that is rather differant)

Also, just. Ripped out my airbag from the passenger side, got tired of having wasted space... gutted everything from it and it is now storage.
The airbag has been worthless since I bought the car, light was on and all of the body shops and dealer were telling me as long as the light is on, it won't work + it would cost more than the cars value to fix.

Hi `Dustin, I get tired of Wasted `Space 2 ~> 4-Sure..
I sure hope that you wear your seatbelt & be safe...
Look 4ward to seeing your new MOD ? ? ? Another mystery Mod Wish you a great day/eve/week/Life ~> EnJoy
=========================
p.s. Hi `Dave, you had a very productive weekend 4-Sure...I 4-got to post that in this post above...
I'm in a fog 2day...
Peace/Out from `Space...
We's Blog'in and you reading this are next to post...Thanks in advance : )
I'm going back on reCharge

Last edited by Space; 08-15-2011 at 12:40 PM.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:39 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Afternoon Everyone

Man i hate changing the oil in the cars at the same time, no one ever carries the filters i need & tgey all use the same filter

Old 08-15-2011, 01:35 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon everyone, raining like crazy and now flooding everywhere here. Hoping for a slow evening at work. Enjoy the rest of your monday everyone

Old 08-15-2011, 03:51 PM

Rainin' pretty good in Kansas. Went in to Autozone for Trans Pan gasket/filter kit Sunday.
Got workin' on it & found I had the wrong Trans Pan gasket/filter kit !! Man... I was honkin'
mad. Had to clean-up & go back to Autozone & they said they gave me the right stuff. I went outside & brought back in the Trans Pan & showed them !! The said they would make it right. Took em 20 minutes & they said I owed them $3.80. I Laughed & told them -- they need to eat the difference -- as whoever entered the info in thier computer should pay for it! Anyway, finally got it done. Put in Valvoline High mileage fluid & Lucas seal conditioner also...

-Mark in kansas.

Old 08-15-2011, 04:00 PM
Jon

Setting the PACE of the new generation.

BOO!
Woo didn't think you would be seeing me again huh?
Naa that was just because summer ate my life, but you know, school started so now im back.
Still running the daily grind with my Monte. No problems. Well actually it needed a jump the other day because i left it for a week and i forgot to turn off my cop radar...Ops.

Old 08-15-2011, 04:10 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Just got back from another job interview about an hour ago. Need to get my thank you letter in the mail. Hopefully I will hear back from this or the other company later in the week. And hopefully it will be good news.

Old 08-15-2011, 04:14 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Welcome back Jon we are still here for you. Pretty nice here today still working on clearing up the pool. It's getting better but still kinda green.

Old 08-15-2011, 04:20 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon all, almost evening.... did alot of work today at work but it doesn't look like it unless you go into the computer system.... i like days like today becuase i stay busy but i hate them becuase it doesn't look i did didly

Old 08-15-2011, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Jon
BOO!
Woo didn't think you would be seeing me again huh?
Naa that was just because summer ate my life, but you know, school started so now im back.
Still running the daily grind with my Monte. No problems. Well actually it needed a jump the other day because i left it for a week and i forgot to turn off my cop radar...Ops.

Hi`Jon & Welcome back It's great 2 know that U R `OK
You did not have a approved absence from the MCF, so we banned you for June/July & the first 14days of August 2011 ~>
p.s. Good Luck @ Zchool this year 4-Sure...
=============================
`Mark, great to read that you are taking care of your Monte
==========================================
Hi `Justin, (Show the boss your work : )...I know my work flies by, but so do my days/weeks/months/years...I searching for the brakes in Life : ) How's your buddy working out @ work ? Wish U a Fun Relaxing eve....
========================================
`Amy, Super Luck on getting the Job you will enjoy & get paid for...Keep us updated `OK
=====================================
Hello `Lou, pools are a lot of work, but I think they are worth it...Glad 2 read U R having good weather...You will enjoy the warm better once the pool is cleaned EnJoy your eve..
=======================================
Hi EveryOne else, I got 2 get ready 4 work, so catch everyone online later...Keep the Blog going & don't 4-get to help a member `if you can...Thanks
Peace/Out from `Space

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, August 15, 2011