Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's Wish List 2 `Santa : )

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Member's Wish List 2 `Santa : )

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center][/align][align=center][sm=bustedsign.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=happybounce.gif][/align]

[sm=redxX.gif]

Just kidding Space. No need to start deleting posts again.

My wish list includes paying off my Monte, and gas being free.

Old 12-06-2007, 07:23 PM

[align=center]
Just kidding Space. No need to start deleting posts again.Moderator `Taz
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Mod `Taz, but you know how sensitive I am [/align][align=center]I've seen white people, black, yellow, brown, red people, but there[/align][align=center]still isn't that many of us `green people on planet earth : )[/align][align=center]We all are sensitive alien being's : )[/align][align=center]We are learning your earth humor : ) Thanks : )[/align][align=center][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][align=center][sm=happybounce.gif][/align][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]WoW, green smile's....Laugh'in[/align][align=center]I wonder `if I'm related 2 them [:'(][/align][align=center]Happy Holiday's 2 `all[/align][align=center][sm=happybounce.gif][/align]

Old 12-06-2007, 07:41 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i've never seen any red people space... i think you been smoking some space weed or something....

Old 12-06-2007, 09:18 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Hey Space, you forgot a few green smilies.
[sm=alien.gif][sm=chattypair.gif][sm=bangbang.gif][sm=innoc.gif][sm=interesting.gif][sm=lame.gif][sm=sigh.gif][sm=smiley11.gif][sm=sick.gif][sm=noooo.gif][sm=icon_sneaky.gif]

[sm=joke.gif]

Old 12-06-2007, 10:03 PM

hmm well the only red ppl i can think of r the sunburned ones but ouch would that hurt...but as for yellow? where did ya c those space? cuz i wouldnt mind seein sum1 who is yellow [:-]...r they yellow ppl? lol

Old 12-07-2007, 07:10 AM

[align=center]I think our World, wouldbe a better World `if[/align][align=center]everyone was color blind.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]To look @ the chartacter of a person, & not[/align][align=center]the color of a being.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Like the MCF, we can only get a mental image[/align][align=center]of the poster, by the words that they post.[/align][align=center]I give `Peace,[/align][align=center]Happy Holidays to `all[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]So many judge wrong.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Below are links to Yellow & Red People [:@][/align][align=center]We also have many `blue people on the MCF [&:][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
Yellow people are highly original, imaginative, idealistic, creative, artistic and often spiritual. You love novelty and challenge and have an inquiring ...
www.artlex.com/ArtLex/wxyz/yellow.html - 13k - Similar pages
http://www.artlex.com/ArtLex/wxyz/yellow.html

WALKING THE CHOCTAW ROAD: Stories From Red People Memory Chi...
WALKING THE CHOCTAW ROAD: Stories From Red People Memory from Childhood Education in Array provided free by LookSmart Find Articles.
findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3614/is_200301/... - 26k - Similar pages [/align][align=center]
[/align]`Space, & Bum's see a lot of tourist that[/align]come to the SunShine as white, & leave[/align]as [:@]Red : ) We advise them to protect [/align]themselves, but many do not listen : ([/align]They then pay the price.... I to, have[/align]learned the hard way...sometimes/many times : )[/align]I do my best, not to repeat [/align][/align]

Old 12-07-2007, 12:42 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

space refuses to allow one of his posts to die [sm=alien.gif]

Old 12-07-2007, 12:44 PM
Default RE: ~ Wish List 2 `Santa : )

all i want is a job for christmas ...