Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Santa Claus Site : ) `ho `ho `ho

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2007, 07:41 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Santa Claus Site : ) `ho `ho `ho

[align=center][/align][align=center]Below links are for member's that are on the MCF [/align][align=center]today, and may find the below helpful[/align][align=center]in celebratingthe Christmas holidays.[/align][align=center]Share them with your family/friends[/align][align=center] [:-] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]

[align=center]Santa Claus is always celebrating Christmas at SantaClaus.com so look around and see all of the features! [/align][align=center]Santa, Mrs. Claus, and the rest of the crew are always happy to have visitors! We created this page to feature various sites, charities, gift ideas and other holiday-oriented topics. Please take your time and explore the site, and don't forget to drop Santa and the Elves a note to say hello or to suggest a site addition! [/align][align=center]Let your friends know about us![/align][align=center]SantaClaus.com is the first and original Santa Claus site on the internet. Since 1994, SantaClaus.com has provided fun, family oriented information about Christmas and Santa Claus without all the commercialization. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click on below links & EnJoy [:-][/align][align=center][:-][/align][/align][align=center]0 days until Christmas 2007! [/align][align=center]Christmas Forums
Night Before Christmas
Favorite Books
Favorite Stories
E-mail Santa Claus
Letter from Santa
Phone Call from Santa
Video from Santa
Christmas Webkinz
[URL=http://www.sant

Old 12-24-2007, 09:55 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Santa Claus Site : ) `ho `ho `ho

Does SpaceMan still believe in Santa Claus? What do you want Santa to bring you? What do you want Santa to bring your 'Space gf and 'Space beechbums and 'Space grandfather? have you ever seen Santa [:-] have you ever seen a UFO being piloted by Santa?

sorry, couldn't resist bombarding with questions in the 'SpaceRider style

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Old 12-24-2007, 11:10 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

Does SpaceMan still believe in Santa Claus? I sure do : ) What do you want Santa to bring you?a ZR1, Peace 2 the World, a new `puter, I-Pod, cell phone,food: ) What do you want Santa to bring your 'Space gf and 'Space beechbums and 'Space grandfather? Health & Happiness in life : ) have you ever seen Santa [:-] Yes, he's a friend of mine/mind, he is one of my idols, I love that he brings happiness 2 so many : )have you ever seen a UFO being piloted by Santa? Yes, when his reindeer's were on strike : )

sorry, couldn't resist bombarding with questions in the 'SpaceRider style

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!to you, and your family to `Duane
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Duane, my answers are in Red above[/align][align=center]Happy Holidays to all[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 12-24-2007, 11:59 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Here I would have thought the little space boys n girls would ask for new ray guns.