Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MEMBER's MCF ToDay `SUNDAY: 9-6-09

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2009, 02:27 PM

SO sorry justin. Hugs to you and your family. He's in a better place.

Old 09-06-2009, 02:38 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

At least he's not suffering anymore Justin. Your parent's dog had the same name as my 05 Monte.

Old 09-06-2009, 02:59 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

heyy! its like afternoon but all the same i hope everyone is having a great day!!!

i'm soo off school tomorrow but i have so much homework that it dont make much difference...ughh!

sorry justin about your loss =[ that really bites but maybe in a way its for the better ya know. i just lost my collie in spring after having her for 13 years =[

i've just been chilling today. its been raining a lot of the day so i stayed inside and applied for a few jobs and been jumping back and forth from forum to forum lol. really need to start on my homework before my b/f gets here but i just cant bring myself to do so!

but anyway i'd better go and at least try to start on the homeworkor do something else more productive then being on the computer lol...later guyss!!!

Old 09-06-2009, 03:15 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Thanks everyonw for the kind word he will be missed by all of us...he was old ...we think 14 ....the vet said it felt like he had a mass in his spleen...i posted a few pics in my original post...

Old 09-06-2009, 03:53 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

justin, sorry for your loss man! i've been in kinda chill mode today, not really here! take care man and hang in there!!! see ya

Old 09-06-2009, 05:45 PM

Hi `Justin,
Sorry to read of the loss of your family member `Silver
It hurts whenever we lose someone we `love.
I really liked your dedication photo/pic of `Silver
R.I.P SILVER...
May time heal the hurt, and your families loss.
Everyone's `journey ends, and I still hope that we will be reunited
@ another level outside our human existance
Remember the good times
Peace/Happiness 2 U & Family
`Space

`Chris, glad you are `Ok & the fire did not get you 4-Sure.
Be Careful, and keep things cool/cold and no fires.

Hi Brittany, great 2 C U online & that you got a break from
school : ) How's your Monte running ? Did you find a good
place to park it @ school.
Wish you & readers of this a super eve & super/super
2morrow...Peace/Out/`Space

Old 09-06-2009, 05:54 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Evenin' all.
Justin, I am SO sorry you had to deal with that today. RIP Silver.
Chris, I'm glad you're OK, and hoping that there wasn't too much damage to your living room.
Ryan, Hope things are going OK for you in Iraq. We'll keep prayin' for your safety while you're over there.
Just getting ready to watch the race. Got the lawn mowed AGAIN today. 2nd time this week. Like it's May or something. NEVER have I had to mow the lawn 2x in a week in August or September! The lawn is THE greenest it's EVER been this time of year, and THAT'S a GOOD thing!
Talk at ya'all later. Have a GREAT & SAFE Labor day my MCF family.

Old 09-06-2009, 06:02 PM

...Hi `Wayne, It's great to see you online. EnJoy your weekend and the race. Say hi 2 Lady T : ) And remember to always say `yes to something that is GoOD and helpful to so many that are in need. I know you will, for you are a good man. Thanks for all your contributions to our family.
Wish you a `Happy Eve 4-Sure...

Old 09-06-2009, 06:22 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Thot I'd let you know what's goin' on with LadyT's truck and the "winter beater" search. We decided we didn't want another payment. So the looking was fun, but it came to an end. And the noise we thought was the differential....... well it wasn't. It was the transfer case! But that's a GOOD thing. Ya see the rear pinion leaks a bit, and it was REAL low on fluid. My buddy filled it up and it quieted right down. NICE!!! Under $100, and we was expecting OVER $1,000! So with the money saved there, I had him do a few other things to it (she's at 204K miles now). So he changed the auto tran's filter and power flushed the tran's system, and the same with the cooling system. He checked the front dif', and it was fine, and I changed the rear cuz the rear cover had a rust leak and had to be changed.
So for $327 we got her truck ready for the NEXT 50K miles, at LEAST! And she purrs NICE!
So what did I have put in at 204K for anti-freeze????? GOOD question, and lots of debate over it, but I went with my instinct, and my tech agreed with me. We put in Prestone Dex-cool 50/50, for the 3rd 100K miles on this truck. So the truck lives again, and we missed her. Now it's time to put up the Olds for the winter (4 vehicles with full coverage insurance is a KILLER!)

And long live the '99 Z71 Sportside!

Old 09-06-2009, 06:24 PM

An ex of mine had a 99 sportside. He tuned it out, put dual pipes on it. He loved that truck. He drives an 05 gran prix now. I said to him, wow. you traded DOWN. lol

Quick Reply: MEMBER's MCF ToDay `SUNDAY: 9-6-09