Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Tuesday 3/1/11

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
I wish our parts of 95 would suffer so they aren't so congested from 7a-10a and 2p-6p

Happy March
...LOL Mod `Mike,
"Light a Match" On `No LOL

Great way 2 spend the `day
with a Friend : )

Last edited by Space; 03-01-2011 at 06:27 AM.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:36 AM

good morning every one it is 7:36am here in florida getting ready for some yard work yeay

Old 03-01-2011, 06:36 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning. Off to take the Monte to Indy for the lower portion to be painted silver. All thats left after this will be to put the left side window louver decal on, the rally stripe kit and switch the wheels. Kinda hit and miss on it with the weather.

Old 03-01-2011, 07:50 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

I don't always address the subject of specific banned members. But I think this needs to be clarified.

Late Sunday, member "MrChyes" (aka "darkbb") posted his intention of showing up at ClubGP's meet in Iowa with as many MCF members as possible, hoping to also have the MCF taz t-shirt with him if possible. He mentioned his intention was to crash their party on behalf of MCF. He also posted that he would be bringing a gun with him.

(The thread was removed to the Staff Only section, so don't bother looking for it.)

I don't know how serious he was about his intentions. But all the staff agree that he went over the line, and was banned for violation of forum rules and posing a threat to public safety.

MCF does not tolerate that kind of behavior. Starting forum wars is clearly grounds for banning, as stated in the posted forum rules. I know it's your constitutional right to LEGALLY carry a weapon. But bringing a gun to another forum's meet is asking for trouble.

I don't know if he's going to show up or not. But in no way does he represent MonteCarloForum.com. I'm sure you all know that.

I know there are some ClubGP members here on the forum, and may be at the meet in Iowa. We encourage people to get together at meets and enjoy the camaraderie of your friends and fellow enthusiasts.

Sorry if I'm rambling again.

Old 03-01-2011, 07:55 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!...Time for me to get coffee.

Old 03-01-2011, 07:57 AM
Taz

15 Year Member

Originally Posted by 77gp
Good morning. Off to take the Monte to Indy for the lower portion to be painted silver. All thats left after this will be to put the left side window louver decal on, the rally stripe kit and switch the wheels. Kinda hit and miss on it with the weather.
Sounds cool. Should look really good when it's done.

KJRich, glad to hear the interview went well. Hopefully they give you a call soon. Some of us are very familiar with having to work night shift. But you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. At least you'd get weekends off.

It was in the low 30's here the last couple days. It rained yesterday. Which allowed some of the snow to melt. Still got a ton of it on the lawns. But at least the roads and sidewalks are bare and dry right now.

Great to see everyone this morning. With less than 15 minutes left in the MOTM voting, it's very close! I think the lead changed a couple times during the overnight hours.

Old 03-01-2011, 08:45 AM
Taz

15 Year Member

Congrats Zipper (David) on winning MOTM for March.

Thanks to everyone, especially Richard & Josh.

Old 03-01-2011, 08:45 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Morning all, just another day at work... tomarow my fed tax return is supost to be mail! YAY!!! and thurs is pay day!!!! YAY!!!! can ya tell i have little no monies!!!

How is everyone doing today?

Old 03-01-2011, 09:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Morning Everyone.

Just getting ready for work today. It sure is a lot of work, but i love it. I was told tat we just bought out another company and will have over 50 new stores. Thats my chance to move up back into being a manager......i hope. alol

Old 03-01-2011, 09:20 AM

Morning all. Congrats to David for winning Monte of the month. He was down 2 votes when I went to sleep last night, so a good come from behind win for sure.

I didn't head into school yesterday or today as I have been battling a stomach flu. Hopefully tomorrow I can start my 90 hours of student teaching.

Lou, thank you for doing what you do. A responsible gun owner does not make comments about taking guns anywhere, especially to crash another clubs meeting. We at the MCF love all cars, and their respective clubs.

Ok back to bed.

Quick Reply: MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Tuesday 3/1/11