Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Sunday 3/20/11

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 10:46 AM
Jon

Setting the PACE of the new generation.

Morning everyone on this fine sun-day
I have Exams next week. Cant wait...to get them over with. then its spring break for me and my monte. Just hit me that this summer will the be my last summer as a kid

Old 03-20-2011, 10:56 AM

WoW `Jerry, Christmas is a nice small area just east of Orlando, There's some great fishing lakes in that area, and lots of Gator's : ) * they are great eating if U know how to cook them "Taste like chicken : ) It's a great small community & the one's I've met are all down home folks,
and love where they live...I go through there when I get the chance to go over to Orlando to see my g/f...(Wish I could go more often 4-Sure)...Thanks for posting/sharing..We's Blog'in

Christmas is only a few miles west to Orlando RaceWay/Drag Stip...I haven't been there since I raced my VTEC Honda, but it was fun 4-Sure...I really miss my teen years & having time to `Play : )

The `Net makes it a small World 4-EveryOne 4-Sure.
Oh, the snowbirds all state that you will
adapt to the heat of our SuperHot Summer's.

Last edited by Space; 03-20-2011 at 11:26 AM.
Old 03-20-2011, 11:03 AM

Hi `Jon,
Good Luck on your exam's. What R U do'in 4 Spring Break ?

What did you decide on your Monte Prob ?
EnJoy your teens 4 Sure...It seems the older U get, the more responsibility's there are ...Wish U `Fun whatever U `do...

Good Luck on gett'in your Monte fixed @ a good price...,cause U do need some PartyFunds $$$
No Funds ~> No `Fun
PartySmart...

Last edited by Space; 03-20-2011 at 11:28 AM.
Old 03-20-2011, 11:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Morning Everyone.

I JUST CANT WIN!!!!!!!

Yesterday at work, some G (*@#)(&*^%_)*($_)*(&_)(*&_)@(&(!^Q^#^#^#^#($(**(*( @#*(@$@$^*
(@$^*(@^*(_%%^*(_%&*_)#$&+()#!#%&%&
*%&*#%&#()!&*()@#)+!@#+_*!(#&*()#&*()&!*%&*!%&*#^* ^*!()@#*^!#*()&^)*
(&^)*(&^*)&^)*&^)*&^)*&^) N ( just read between the lines and insert your own happy words ) 15 yr old kid crashed int my jimmy. Here are the pics from the crash.

He had NO DRIVERS LICENSE but it seams like his father does have insurance. He CLAIMS he lost control coming around the building where i work at and could not stop. I guess he thought my jimmy was a safe stop zone. Then i cal the cops and hey tell me that they cant do anything cause it happened in a parking lot and its considered private property.

SAY WHAT!!!!!!!

the kid starting acting stupid about showing me the insurance papers, so i called the cops and they said that some one was going to respond. they cops show up and tell me the same thing that they cant do anything. All they actually did was give the kid a ticket for not have a DL. I swear i wanted to reach over the cop car and choke him till i saw the life leave his eyes.

So now here i am with a dented up Jimmy and have to let my insurance handle it.

I cant believe the luck i am having. Just last year we lost Turtle cause some stupid cracked out B)^$H T-Boned me on the freeway and she had no insurance and was on welfare and now this kid almost a year later. I think Justin said it right. Nevada doesnt want us here.

Well now that i said that......how is your weekend going?

Old 03-20-2011, 11:48 AM
Jon

Darn Popcorn. That stinks. Sometimes cops can be so useless.
I have to say, Kids and cars dont always work well.

Old 03-20-2011, 11:50 AM
Jon

And Space, I think im just going to do it at the dealership and get it over with, i have the money so... whatever you gota do what you gota do. Just want my monte healthy.

Old 03-20-2011, 11:54 AM

Hi Mod J.J.,
Sorry to read about your Bad Luck , but I'm glad it was your Ride instead of you. I hope that you can get his parents to pay for the damage, or take him to court..

I think U R just getting all your bad luck outa the way, so the Good Times will be so much better.
Keep us updated & GOOD LUCK 4-SURE...

Old 03-20-2011, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by thejon
And Space, I think im just going to do it at the dealership and get it over with, i have the money so... whatever you gota do what you gota do. Just want my monte healthy.

Hi `Jon, I can relate...Make sure that you do check with the dealers service advisor to see if your intake is covered under a recall (?) That would be sweet `if it is 4-Sure...
Good Luck `Jon
http://www.edmunds.com/chevrolet/mon...liability.html
^^^^Click above for reliability on your Monte
&
Technical Service Bulletin Titles for 2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo V6-3.8L VIN K
JULY 2003 Campaign - Engine Coolant Leak
http://www.tsbdata.com/tsb/2000-chev..._8l-vin-k.html
and
http://www.aboutlawsuits.com/gm-reca...-pontiac-3520/

Last edited by Space; 03-20-2011 at 12:02 PM.
Old 03-20-2011, 03:04 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi all, at amy's parent's had to look at the van, thinking the powersteering pump is on it's way out, starting to wine ever so quietly and stearing is getting harder, and it's full.... so we'll see i'm fine if they don't fix it befor we get it becuase i'll just get one and do it,

Not alot going on here going to go to the childrens museum with jack since it's family free day presented by target

we are actuall here now and MAN THIS PLACE IS A FREAKING MAD HOUSE!!!!

Old 03-20-2011, 03:19 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

That sucks JJ - that private property clause just sucks - that's what happened to me with my 05 in Nov 2010. The guy didn't even have drivers license and got off scott free!!!! I'm lucky I got my deductible back.

I just got back from a little gathering with my car show buddies. I can't wait till car show season starts!

Quick Reply: MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Sunday 3/20/11