Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF t-shirt ideas

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 05:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Well its still in the works. But I'm waiting till we get to Arizona in a few weeks. Then I have to sit down with a couple of friends that are in the business of making shirts up. The problem i have is CA$h. Trying work out how am I going to pay all the fee's that go with this and still come up with a shirt. One thing for sure. There is only going to be one color shirt. No pixs of any ones car on the back. Either white or Black which one is cheaper for my friends to order and print on. Each step they have to make is more money. I want a nice looking shirt. But i'm only one person. And I DON"T have a rolling Bank acct! I'll do my best to make it like our LOGO on the front of the shirts. NO personal names on the front or anything like that. Just a simple M/C shirt in sizes from Extra large to small If theres a couple of xxl then I have to know in advance. Just going to be a Regular T shirt of good quality. 100% cotton pre shrunk. Thats the best I can do on my own. Their must be members on here that work at print shops that can do this also. But no one has stepped up. Cause of the cost i'm thinking. I'll do my best to have a good product after the 1st of the yr. If I can't swing it on my retirement $$. Then we''ll have to look into other options. My fingers ar X ed. I did this twice before for my Chevelle club. If anyone wants to see that Shirt I had made. E mail me with your e mail address and I send you a picture. This is the Best I can do for now. ANY other questions E MAIL ME. I'm not trying to make any money off this. All I want is a good looking shirt at a low cost. The Chevelle shirts sell for around $15.00 ea plus shipping to your door. so around $ 18.00 per shirt. I THINK is a good prices. If I can get it cheaper! I will. But remember not all shipping cost will be the same. So i'm going to round it off the nearest dollar. E mail me at REDWHITESS1@YAHOO.COM tHANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING. Rick.

Last edited by Ricks 2006 SS; 12-09-2011 at 05:42 AM.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:13 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Awesome Rick!!

Old 12-11-2011, 10:33 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Geez, How did I miss this post?