MCF Shirt A trip To It's Members Discussion Thread - Page 12 - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Go Back  Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums > General Forums > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

MCF Shirt A trip To It's Members Discussion Thread

Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Shirt A trip To It's Members Discussion Thread

Old 04-18-2018, 09:25 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking

Originally Posted by ZIPPY02 View Post
I would take it after Wht02Monte does his thing with it. And I wont wack off on it and toss it like the Post Office clerk probably did with the original...

: rotfl::non o:

Old 04-18-2018, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by ZIPPY02 View Post
I would take it after Wht02Monte does his thing with it. And I wont wack off on it and toss it like the Post Office clerk probably did with the original...

Anyway.. You can take it before me.. Id rather the weather get just a tiny bit better first..

Either way it dont matter.. Your call.

Old 04-20-2018, 02:05 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by drivernumber3 View Post
: rotfl::non o:
A man with a sic sense of humor like mine... Well something had to happen to it. Now you understand I'm not promising anything except for a few cool shots with it. Sure it could be a couple shots of rum and coke. Has anyone had any photos of the shirt in a bar, like wearing it or anything. Puking and laying in the gutter. That would be a cool funny picture. There always has to be a first, is there a prohibition against wearing it?

Old 04-20-2018, 09:09 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I currently have it. Whoever is next in line, PM me your information so that I can get it out to you next week.

I would like it back in June though, I want to take it to the Chevy Nationals with me

Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.