Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF References From the Internet!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2013, 11:31 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default MCF References From the Internet!!!

Hi MCF,
I believe in giving praise were praise is due. We all, the members of MCF, know that when we have problems with our Montes, we can sign in, ask our questions and 98% of the time get the answers we need or at least pointed in the right direction.
Today I am doing the coolant elbows for the first time. So I went online and found several YouTube videos on the subject The First one by an MCF member who's Monte I recognized. While I was there I Also noticed several references to MCF for Coolant Elbow. But only 1 or 2 to other sites and forums. Then I thought about it and realized that it was this search procedure that brought me to and caused me to join MCF.
What I then realized is that with every problem I've had with my Monte, that I used this procedure, there were several references to MCF for the answers.
That means in the world of Monte Carlos, MCF is one of the, if not THE most Credible Source for information on Repairs, Service, and upgrades on The Monte Carlo! Even more references to MCF than to GM! THAT IS SIMPLY AMAZING!!! And another reason why MCF is a Great site to be a member of! Not only is the information we need here, But it is credible and easier to find and understand then that found on the site of the cars manufacturer. This is a major credit to the Members of MCF. Not only do we have the info But we willingly share it in a way That everyone from the seasoned Mechanics to the new tool users can comprehend.
This is a Kudos to MCF But more to it's Members. Without their knowledge and willingness to share it, this would not be the Great, the #1 site that it is!
I personally am proud to be a professor in the M.I.T. of Monte Carlo knowledge. to All the MCF members for this! It is Their Accomplishment! And we all share in it's Benefits Equally!!!!!

Last edited by JC Colon; 09-29-2013 at 01:24 PM.
Old 09-29-2013, 12:01 PM

Thanks J.C. for your kind words about your Monte Carlo Family
> 4-Sure

Old 09-29-2013, 02:03 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

i totally agree with you jc, anything i googled about my monte carlo the MCF was the first one on the list to point me in the right direction.

Old 09-29-2013, 11:47 PM

Heck, I was googling to study up before I swapped out a measly little water pump. I ended up in MCF where I found so much information and helpful people I decide to start a whole resto....

Old 09-30-2013, 07:22 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

As already mentioned above. It's the members who are really to credit for the info. But an honorable mention goes to the original founders Ralph and Amanda. Who had the fore thought to use internet search engines to their advantage. They knew the name "monte carlo forum" would come up first in an internet search for forums on monte carlos.