Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Wednesday May 19, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 02:35 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thank you KidSpace!!
I can not say enough about that glass striper we used it on our glass shower door that we could not get the hard water stains off and it did take 3 times but now it is crystal clear also it is a must for your car cleaning tool kit / home glass care
PS:i now have my automatic sprinklers come on while i am at work!! LOL

Old 05-19-2010, 02:39 PM

Passion - Monte Carlo

7 Great Questions for Discovering Your Passions in `Life and for a Chevrolet Monte Carlo

By Cari Vollmer
Leading a fulfilling life - a life you love and feel great about - is a matter of knowing how to put the pieces of your life together in a way that empowers you.
Your best life starts with CLARITY.
You create a fulfilling life by creatively capitalizing on your talents, passions and values. Self-knowledge is empowering. Once you have the ability to articulate your gifts you gain the power to actively use them, or leverage them, in your life.
The more you know about yourself the more power you have to create the life you most want. The more you understand, the more you have to work with.
Why is it important to discover your passions? Well, think of it this way. What do you think of when you think of "passion"? Probably something exciting, enticing and fun!
Like a Chevy Monte Carlo : )
Another way to say it is passion = energy.
Energy that feels good! *like the power of a Monte Carlo : )

Creating your best life takes energy. Your passions will give you the energy to do the work you need to do to create the life you most want.
"Dream `it, Plan `it & get yourself a Monte `if U don't have one : )"
That's because what we are passionate about is what we care deeply about. It's as if we MUST DO those things we are most passionate about.
If you're struggling in your life or career today it could be you're not involved in work you feel passionate about. In other words, you may not care deeply enough about the work you're doing to give it your all or a car that's not a Monte. Or, you may not have enough self-knowledge to bring YOUR BEST to everyday life.
For passion, your need to drive a Monte on your Highways of Life : )

Discovering your passions TURNS ON YOUR POWER. That's because once you discover and understand what you're most passionate about and find the words to articulate your passions, you can begin organizing your life around your passions Like turning the key to start your `Monte Carlo : ). This will allow you to leverage THE BEST of who you are to create a life you love. That not only leads to a life that works well, it leads to a life that feels great from the inside out and every miles that you travel in `Life : )

The following seven questions will assist you in discovering and articulating your passions. Be as descriptive as you'd like.
1. What do I most often give to others? a ride in my Monte
2. What do I have the most fun doing? Driving my Monte : )
3. What do others look to me for? :a ride in my Monte
4. What am I most often complimented on? : My Monte
5. What do I do where I lose all track of time? Driving down my favorite road in my Monte : )
6. What do the people closest to me say my passions are?
:They think I'm obsessed with my Monte : )
7. What ideas, things, places and/or people am I most inspired by? : People that Love the Monte Carlo : )

Bonus Question: What makes you `Happy ?
Owning & Driving a Chevy Monte Carlo....

Did I pass the test ?

Last edited by Space; 05-19-2010 at 02:55 PM.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:29 PM

IT HERTZ
5 Year Member

LOL my review of the no touch glass cleaner is on amazon

Old 05-19-2010, 03:33 PM

IT HERTZ
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Passion - Monte Carlo

7 Great Questions for Discovering Your Passions in `Life and for a Chevrolet Monte Carlo

By Cari Vollmer
Leading a fulfilling life - a life you love and feel great about - is a matter of knowing how to put the pieces of your life together in a way that empowers you.
Your best life starts with CLARITY.
You create a fulfilling life by creatively capitalizing on your talents, passions and values. Self-knowledge is empowering. Once you have the ability to articulate your gifts you gain the power to actively use them, or leverage them, in your life.
The more you know about yourself the more power you have to create the life you most want. The more you understand, the more you have to work with.
Why is it important to discover your passions? Well, think of it this way. What do you think of when you think of "passion"? Probably something exciting, enticing and fun!
Like a Chevy Monte Carlo : )
Another way to say it is passion = energy.
Energy that feels good! *like the power of a Monte Carlo : )

Creating your best life takes energy. Your passions will give you the energy to do the work you need to do to create the life you most want.
"Dream `it, Plan `it & get yourself a Monte `if U don't have one : )"
That's because what we are passionate about is what we care deeply about. It's as if we MUST DO those things we are most passionate about.
If you're struggling in your life or career today it could be you're not involved in work you feel passionate about. In other words, you may not care deeply enough about the work you're doing to give it your all or a car that's not a Monte. Or, you may not have enough self-knowledge to bring YOUR BEST to everyday life.
For passion, your need to drive a Monte on your Highways of Life : )

Discovering your passions TURNS ON YOUR POWER. That's because once you discover and understand what you're most passionate about and find the words to articulate your passions, you can begin organizing your life around your passions Like turning the key to start your `Monte Carlo : ). This will allow you to leverage THE BEST of who you are to create a life you love. That not only leads to a life that works well, it leads to a life that feels great from the inside out and every miles that you travel in `Life : )

The following seven questions will assist you in discovering and articulating your passions. Be as descriptive as you'd like.
1. What do I most often give to others? a ride in my Monte
2. What do I have the most fun doing? Driving my Monte : )
3. What do others look to me for? :a ride in my Monte
4. What am I most often complimented on? : My Monte
5. What do I do where I lose all track of time? Driving down my favorite road in my Monte : )
6. What do the people closest to me say my passions are?
:They think I'm obsessed with my Monte : )
7. What ideas, things, places and/or people am I most inspired by? : People that Love the Monte Carlo : )

Bonus Question: What makes you `Happy ?
Owning & Driving a Chevy Monte Carlo....

Did I pass the test ?
You pass with flying colors A++
were you cheating of my paper we have the same answers LOL

Old 05-19-2010, 07:25 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi all. I missed all of the fun today! I was too busy at work to even log on

Old 05-19-2010, 09:23 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Same here Amy. JJ, nice new sig!

Old 05-19-2010, 09:29 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member

I'm about good to the daily blog for something stupid these days? her you go.....
London unveils creepy-looking mascots for 2012 Olympics

By Chris Chase

Old 05-19-2010, 11:21 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member

was there a new rule enacted here today? no posting after midnight?

Old 05-20-2010, 12:48 AM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well picked up the l67 tonight and tore it down to the block, well I have heads to do yet.. Had some water and dirt in it but nothing more than surface rust. Ill degrease and clean all the crud out of it tomorrow, great shape for sitting outside a year under a tarp, LIM was the only gross thing lol.