Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Sunday October 18, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 01:47 PM

I'm not watching any football. I wanted to go shopping but people are refusing to hang out with me. Wtf that's all about I'll never know. maybe my Monte is too much for them to handle. Maybe I'll have to start hanging out with some of my extended family members since my mom is being a party pooper... I mean WHO WOULDN'T want to go for a ride in the Monte?!?

Old 10-18-2009, 01:55 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Id so go shopping with you.

Old 10-18-2009, 01:55 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

afternoon all had a ok time at my landlords party last night had one hell of a bonfire...had flames a good 40feet high ...literially couldn't be within 20 feet of it with out feeling like you were

Old 10-18-2009, 01:56 PM

Thanks brock. Too bad you live... in the midwest somewhere. LOL.

Old 10-18-2009, 01:59 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Some people take their sports very seriously. Sports fans really need to keep up with their favorite teams. I'm sure it's not personal. I'm sure if it was anyone wanting to go shopping, they probably would've got the same response.

JJ, I like the clock idea from yesterday's blog. I'd buy one. But I think the desk clock idea may be a bit of a niche market.

Old 10-18-2009, 02:00 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

going to spontaniously combust......i left kinda earlie...i started havin weird lowe abdominal pains...so i came down and fell asleep about 11:30 ...gf came down about 3

Old 10-18-2009, 02:10 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[quote=Taz;170368]Some people take their sports very seriously. Sports fans really need to keep up with their favorite teams. I'm sure it's not personal. I'm sure if it was anyone wanting to go shopping, they probably would've got the same response.

sports, yeah i take it very seriously, if my team loses on sunday that means i'm gonna have a bad monday. i grew up watching the steelers every weekend!!!! yeah i admit it, i'm a sports junkie!!

Old 10-18-2009, 02:13 PM
rj
15 Year Member

Hi to everyone.

Today I'm repairing the damage to the front of my '93 Dodge Shadow ES.

On tuesday afternoon while leaving work a woman backed into my girlfriend Deb and hit the front of my car.

Being a car guy I think most of you can relate to my car being damaged is like personally injuring me.

I tried to make a police report. The 911 operate said the cops wouldn't respond. Cause it was on private property. I tried my best to make her understand that would be the first thing my auto insurance would ask when I called. But............. she said the cops wouldn't not respond to this type of accident.

So today I'm trying to repair the damage this woman was so kind to inflict. She tore off the front license plate holder, left white paint across the front bumper cover and dented the driver side fender.

I'm waiting to the glue to set around the holes in the license plate holder right now. And I got most of her white paint off my GREEN car. No way to get to the dent in the fender except removing the inner liner and I'm not up to that right now.

There is still a nice gouge in the bumper cover I can't repair. But for the most part I got the damage taken care of.

Lesson of the day:
Do NOT back out of parking space on your #$%^* cell phone!!!

Old 10-18-2009, 02:19 PM
rj
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by JJsRYD
I guess it pays to read huh. LOL

That is one beautiful 4th Gen.
JJ, thanks for the props.

Old 10-18-2009, 03:17 PM

Rj, sounds like the ******* who hit me in my 5th gen. Talking on his phone doing at least 70 in a 35 in a downpour with bad brakes. I have never had to be cut out of a car with the jaws of life before, and after that experience I never want to go through it again. I still have major back pain from that accident. Private property OR NOT, the cops NEED to respond. They HAVE to take a police report! An accident is an accident, parking lot or not, and if she backed into you well OBVIOUSLY it's not YOUR fault. What a stupid bitch. I'd have called the police station myself, screw 911. Like Public Enemy says, 911 is a joke!

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Sunday October 18, 2009