Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Saturday, January 2, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- November 2009
3 Year Member

Chantex......justin Our company went non smoking several years ago and that also was the case with our health insurace..if either you or you spouse were smokers you paid and additional $800 annual premium per smoker and one cig in a ninty day period was all it took to meet the threshold......neither myself or the "wifey" have ever smoked so I truely don't know how strong a grasp it can have on a person. I do know people who just truely love the smokes but have quit for health or finacial reasons. I know Illinios and wisconsin have tabaco taxes over $2 a pack ($20 a carton) add the federal of .59 and some cases like cook cnty and Chicago who thow thier own and you end up paying up to $10 a pac I absolutley hate taxes taken for anything other than national defence, first responders and inferstructer , al else should be user fees but the goverment screams at the horrors of big tabacco and sues theXXX out of them then dictate where you can use this terrible product which now is nowhere and then raise the tax on it every other year and honestly they will not ban it because they love the revenue...why smokers and chewers don't revolt is beyond me. when its all counted the govs pulling 4 times the profit over big mean tabacco. as far as I'm conserned for all who wish and are attempting to quit I wish them all the support and sucsess and to the rest who love thier cigs ..Puff away I can only imagine who they will turn to if they loose that tax cow........I started out the post with chantex because some of my co workers quit using this persciption and swear by it..wishing you all health....Jarhead

Old 01-03-2010, 01:01 AM

Well im sad i wasnt a pick for monte of the month but i blame my lack of internet that comes and goes when it wants to. But maybe i will have me shot, when i get my activity up.

Other then that christmas was good got some new Affliction cloths, but nothing for my car . Otherwise im looking forward to this spring im getting professional chemicals (Dealer Quailty) hehe im excited, and hopfull i get some more clients.

Old 01-03-2010, 01:09 AM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

what up goth dude, i haven't tried anything on my rear window yet to remove the adhesive from the tint that was removed? but i know for sure the defrost does not work at all!! to cold to try anything yet, thanks though for your advice, later man

Old 01-06-2010, 06:07 PM

not a problem