Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Tuesday January 05, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 10:56 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member
Default MCF Members Blog: Tuesday January 05, 2010

* Thanks Mod J.J. for creating our Monte Carlo Family Logo 4-Sure

MCF ToDay

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Monte Carlo Friends

From all around Planet Earth

`Off Topic

For Every Member to Post

and make new Monte `Friends

What are you doing Today

* Members, tell us about yourself, your hobbie's/pets/kids,
best foods, vacation spot, clean jokes, pictures
of your boat, bike, other cars, truck's etc.

* Make a post & say`Hi Don't be `Shy
Become part of our Monte Carlo Family.
Please don't hurt with your words/post

`Thank You!

The MCF is a Stress Free Family Zone

January 2010

Monte of the Month

`Winner

MAMONTE

- Michael -

Check out all our MCF Winner's

https://montecarloforum.com/forum...ad.php?t=10474
^click^

Old 01-05-2010, 06:00 AM

* Thanks Mod J.J. for creating our Monte Carlo Family Logo
and thanks for starting our Blog 2day 4-Sure : )

~>2 <~

Another Cold day on Planet `Earth

We wish everyone warmer Weather
4-Real-4Sure

Regular Photo Size
South Chilled by Arctic Winds, Record Snow in East

Updated: Tuesday, 05 Jan 2010, 7:00 AM EST
Published : Tuesday, 05 Jan 2010, 6:59 AM ESTBy The Associated Press
COLUMBIA, S.C. - The eastern half of the U.S. is in a deep freeze, and forecasters say it could last the rest of the week.
Waves of Arctic air have prompted freeze warnings in central Alabama and Mississippi. And in the Florida Panhandle, farmers are scrambling to save their crops from temperatures that are dipping into the 20s.
In St. Louis, the mercury could fall below zero later this week for the first time since 1999.
In Nashville, Tenn., police believe an 81-year-old man with Alzheimer's Disease wandered outside in his bathrobe and froze to death in 12-degree weather overnight. And icy roads have caused fatal car accidents in West Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Parts of New England are under record snowfall. More than 33 inches were dumped in Burlington, Vt., breaking a 1969 record.
The National Weather Service says eastern Kentucky, western Virginia and West Virginia could see up to 3 inches of snow by this afternoon, while western Pennsylvania could see up to 8 inches by nightfall.

Last edited by Space; 01-05-2010 at 06:24 AM.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:18 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all. Sorry I didn't get on last night. Had my own computer problems. Changed the RAM in the desk top. It didn't like it. I spent all day with it freezing and crashing. Restored prol'ly 10x. Finally put back the old ram, did another restore, and it SEEMS to be working OK this morning. WHEW! HATE computers!.
So I get to go the the college today and get prepped to teach COMPUTERS! Well, kinda, CAD/CAM, Mastercam actually, and precision measurement. The lakeshore got hammered with snow last night, and I get to drive into it this morning.
Tim, that's WAY kewl about your cardomain being #1 of the 2000 MC's!
Go to 2004 n check. I'm #2, JuniorCar is #3, and Taz is #5. We got the top 5 pretty well wrapped up!
In the 2000-2007, I'm #3, JuniorCar is #7, Maverick is #21, and Taz is #22.
For ALL MC's, 1970-2007, I'm #14, and JuniorCar is #22. So we got a GOOD representation of the MCF on cardomain!
OOPS! While I was posting, someone obviously didn't like your car Tim. It got wiped off the map with a low rating! SORRY! That happened to me before, also. It WILL come back!
JJ, Buds, are those LED conversions you're working on?
Gotta go! Later.

Old 01-05-2010, 06:48 AM

...Good Morning Mod `Wayne, Great to read that you are going to teach/share your knowledge. Wish you a successful experience at college....

We must live our `Now 4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 01-05-2010 at 06:53 AM.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:39 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone,

I need coffee!!!! I'm so tired this morning...

Last night I went with my GF to see Its Complicated. Really funny movie.

I think I might take the Monte to the dealer today, or sometime this week. It recently in the last week or so started making a clunk noise sometimes when you brake hard. Say your coming up on a red light, and you brake moderate to stop for it. After the car comes to a complete stop, it sometimes makes a clunk noise. Not very loud, but its there. I'm hoping the dealer can figure it out, and fix it.

Otherwise, I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

Old 01-05-2010, 07:53 AM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by RocknSS04
Morning all. Sorry I didn't get on last night. Had my own computer problems. Changed the RAM in the desk top. It didn't like it. I spent all day with it freezing and crashing. Restored prol'ly 10x. Finally put back the old ram, did another restore, and it SEEMS to be working OK this morning. WHEW! HATE computers!.
So I get to go the the college today and get prepped to teach COMPUTERS! Well, kinda, CAD/CAM, Mastercam actually, and precision measurement. The lakeshore got hammered with snow last night, and I get to drive into it this morning.
Tim, that's WAY kewl about your cardomain being #1 of the 2000 MC's!
Go to 2004 n check. I'm #2, JuniorCar is #3, and Taz is #5. We got the top 5 pretty well wrapped up!
In the 2000-2007, I'm #3, JuniorCar is #7, Maverick is #21, and Taz is #22.
For ALL MC's, 1970-2007, I'm #14, and JuniorCar is #22. So we got a GOOD representation of the MCF on cardomain!
OOPS! While I was posting, someone obviously didn't like your car Tim. It got wiped off the map with a low rating! SORRY! That happened to me before, also. It WILL come back!
JJ, Buds, are those LED conversions you're working on?
Gotta go! Later.
Lol mine was 5th for the 2000's and now it dropped to 6 cuz of tim, and haters... like 2 people gave me a 1 star rating...

Old 01-05-2010, 07:53 AM

...Good Mornin `Michael, How many miles on your brake pads/caliper's etc....Sounds like they are worn or lose.....Hope you make it a priority to have them inspected 4-Sure....I luv go'in fast, but have learned how important it is to be able to STOP
Great that you have a great warranty....Keep us updated on what the problem was `ok...

Glad U had a great time with your G/F...@ the Movie's +

Wish U & MEmber's reading this a super `day...
EnJoy

Old 01-05-2010, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by Enzo354
Lol mine was 5th for the 2000's and now it dropped to 6 cuz of tim, and haters... like 2 people gave me a 1 star rating...

Good Morn'in `Brock,
The only number's that count are the ones
in your Bank Account $$$ lol
I know I wish I had your Monte Carlo SS 4-$ure : )

from the BeachBum's

Old 01-05-2010, 08:02 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

wayne few days back jj posted some pics of his van and you can see all his led's

and to ancer the question yes i'm kind of disapointed in my current configuration but i'm gunna change on thing after

Old 01-05-2010, 08:03 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

work and it should be good... o yeah and i fogot to mention i broke the clear plastic when trying to get the speed unhooked so junk yard this weekend but hey i can have a full tank anytime i want!!!

Last edited by Budsjlm; 01-05-2010 at 08:52 AM.

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Tuesday January 05, 2010