Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Friday July 16, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 02:35 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Just got home from hanging out with my budy Rick i dropped by his place he was pulling his pan and doing a filterchange and putting in B&M slick shift in his caprice, then we went out to porkey's, CarCraft is in town doing the CarCraft Summer Nationals at the mn state fair grounds 6000+ cars, porkey's was pack tons of muscle cars then we took a drive came back to my place hung out in the monte and reminist a bit about cruisin in that thing... i miss that car sooo bad!!!

Chris good to see you online, if you ever just wanna bs man you got my number feel free to use it!

Todd i wanna say somthing but i'm not sure what to say, it's a unfortunate spot to be put in... In all honesty i hope the pain ceases soon for not only him but your whole family... yeah i'm not very good at wording things
On a quick side not i'll be taking my G.E.D test in a little over a week, I think the only thing i'm going to have issues with is the essay part of the test. any pointers?

Old 07-17-2010, 11:07 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Justin it is always hard to watch a loved one go through the dying process. In my heart I am at peace and just hope the process is not painful. It is hard to say if it will be weeks, months, or even a year. He is a tough old man and a surviver so we shall see.'

As for the essay they are looking for specific things, like proper spelling, grammar, and word choice. Keep it organized and transition from one idea to the next in a sequence. If you were telling someone how to fix their monte you tell them in order of what to do first and then next etc... in a logical sequence. Do the same with your essay and you will be golden. See if they will allow you to read it to yourself out loud. You would be amazed at how many mistakes you can catch. Good luck and let me know if I can help more.