Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Long time no talk

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2008, 04:03 PM
Monte Of The Month - July 2005
Default Long time no talk

Just got an email about an old thread on this site and remembered it had been awhile since ive been on. The monte is doing good but im rushing a frat this semester so that just puts the car on even more of a back burner. I will have to say when all the pledges have to DD all the actives want me to pick them up because i have a "pimped out" or "gangster" car. Ill try to get some picks up of the car im about to wax it tomorrow and i got my brothers (teekso, even longer since hes been around) rims and tires and changed the blue on the inside of my car to gray, which goes alot better with the gray on the outside. I guess you just gotta learn the hard way when in highschool and look stupid while doing it. Im glad i got the email ill try to stick my 2 cents in when i get the chance.

Old 03-22-2008, 09:35 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Long time no talk

Hi Alex!
Welcome back!

I know this is the first time you and I met on the boards, but welcome back anyway. lol.

I checked out the pics in your photo gallery. Looks like the blue paint inside was a great quality job. Don't see any runs or anything like that. But I gotta say, that blue didn't really go well. Maybe if it would've been a slightly darker shade, and you had some of the same blue elsewhere on the car. Like seats or ground effects, etc...

Are you going back to the original gray, or something different? I think an accent color inside the car would look good. But maybe not that blue you had.

For all of us who joined up since you were here last year, please give us a refresher on you and your Monte.

Thanks Alex.

Old 03-24-2008, 07:06 PM
Default RE: Long time no talk

well the dog still ahs fleas!!!

I ws just in your neck of the woods last weekend. up there by waco and in Kileen area. looking at possiabely moving that direction jus tnot sure when or to where yet lol

glad to hear things are good for ya and your still alive.
hows the foot ball going? you still playing?

anyway catcha later