Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: Do you like her & her Music ?
Yes, I like her & listen to her music
33.33%
No, I just look at her : )
6.06%
No, I don't like her or Don't listen to her Music
39.39%
I don't even know who she is ?
6.06%
This is another dumb poll 4-Sure, but it does fill in some empty `space on the MCF
21.21%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Lady Gaga ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 11:02 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
You're one of her monsters aren't ya?

Not that there's anything wrong with that. LOL
Well now we all know a little more about me....LOL Nice, and whats that look in your eye Mr. Not so Innocent.........I like your posts on her, at least your open minded enough and man enough to go to bat for her. You the man!!

Old 05-14-2011, 05:23 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Ditto `Zip
Thanks everyone for your post/opinions.
I listened to a few of her vid's this morning & I did like the link that Taz ~> Lou posted "Speechless"...I don't know `if I would run out & buy it, but she does have great talents & I'd love to have her bank account balance 4-$ure : )

The World Wide Wide sure reveals so much about everything in `life & beyond...I'm thankful 2 be connected.
Peace/Happy/`Out from `Space

Old 05-14-2011, 01:43 PM

I know who she is, but every time I hear that song of hers that starts out something like "Ra Ra Ra Na Na" I turn it off right away. I can't believe people actually get paid for coming up with stuff like that.

I guess you have to be a certain age to like it.

Old 05-14-2011, 03:12 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member

What? I'm old. I think something like 36 tommorow. Don't feel a day over 46

Old 05-14-2011, 03:12 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by myfirstbowtie
I know who she is, but every time I hear that song of hers that starts out something like "Ra Ra Ra Na Na" I turn it off right away. I can't believe people actually get paid for coming up with stuff like that.

I guess you have to be a certain age to like it.
I know what you mean. But I know from hearing my dad's 50's music, that 1950's rock and roll is loaded with Sha-Na-Na-Na's, Ra-La-La's, Do-Wap-Ditty's and all those kind of lyrics. What's old is new again I guess.

We all have our likes and dislikes, and personal tastes in music. Not everybody is going to like the same things. And there's nothing wrong with that. Life would be pretty boring if we all liked the same things.

Personally I like most types of music. I listen to almost anything depending on what mood I'm in. I'll listen to Rock, Metal, Rap, Country, Classical, Pop, etc. Depends on my mood. I'm not afraid to say I like most of Lady Gaga's songs.

Old 05-14-2011, 03:47 PM

15 Year Member

It was pretty cool of 'Space to make a thing of this on the MCF. And like Taz points out, proof she is good business. Great pointless off topic discussion tho.

What ur favorite Lady Gaga video? I thought "Bad Romance" was the most visually stimulating. But I love the prison dance sequence in "Telephone". I could yap all day about Gaga. Even my wife gets hot for her (and I get a free pass to as well). Anyone else wanna mark out?

Last edited by JuniorCar; 05-14-2011 at 03:49 PM.
Old 05-14-2011, 03:56 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

Well, when I hear the rumor that she's actually a dude, I tell people to look at the Bad Romance video. Kinda hard to hide "man parts" in those costumes. (I'm trying to keep it clean)

Old 05-14-2011, 04:00 PM

15 Year Member

She's got an awesome body IMO. But not the kind other women usually like. Very lean - not so "chestly". Beyonce looks like a big cow dancing next to her in "Telephone". Gaga's wardrobe looks painted

Old 05-14-2011, 04:07 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

I don't know about an "awesome" body. That's where personal taste comes in. But she's obviously a female. That's all I'm sayin.

Old 05-15-2011, 07:16 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
It was pretty cool of 'Space to make a thing of this on the MCF. And like Taz points out, proof she is good business. Great pointless off topic discussion tho.

?

LOL `Brent, yes that crazy SpaceKid makes many pointless threads to create activity on the MCF 4-Sure....
"Wouldn't it be sad 2 log on2 the MCF & have nothing new 2 read/see/laugh/ask WTF is this/etc" LOL
I do enjoy the feedback I read from member's & it just confirms the diversity of our membership...(*check the poll results: ).
I did not know anything about Lady Gaga until the BeachBum's told me about her & I made this thread (I need 2 get out more). There's a few songs of her's I like, but she reminds me of Madona in some aspects (?), but I really don't know much about Madona either....I must get out & search 4 a Life.....
Thanks `Lou, `Brent & member's for all your contributions & keeping the forum filled with posts & opinions...
I learn something new every time I log on2 the MCF...
Just like a real `Net Family 4-Real Thank You

Last edited by Space; 05-15-2011 at 07:19 AM.

Quick Reply: Lady Gaga ?