Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Just wanted to say!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2013, 12:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Exclamation Just wanted to say!

I just wanted to say this forum is awesome! Just read the history of the MCF and its awesome. I've been driving a Monte since the summer of 09 when I was going into my senior year of high school and to this day I still have my Monte and its still my only car. Racked up thousands of miles and made tons of memories in that car. I honestly would cry if I ever lost it. I'm a huge Chevy guy so when my mom and I looked for a car that's all I told her I would consider. Turned down some pretty nice rides to stay a Chevy guy. Anyhow I just want to say even though I just joined this forum earlier this year I had checked it out for a while and I just want to say this place is awesome. Good gosh have I learned so much here about my Monte. I mean I can easily spend all day on here looking up information. I know when I post a question that if I just give it an hour or two I'll get all the answers I need. This forum has allowed me to save money but also to have fun simply being a do it yourself kind of guy. Working on my car and getting something done on it gives me the happiest feeling in the world. Couldn't happen without you guys. From Stumpmi to JC with his yellow Monte to Space who is awesome and always tries to help and also keeps this forum interesting. What makes this forum special is that everyone knows this forum is so special and is therefore so kind and polite to one another. It's like everyone wants to pay it forward every chance they get. Everyone is here for one another and everyone wants to be a family and wants to make it work. I can honestly say you all are my friends and I respect each and everyone of you. This forum is my home. It never gets old because even if you don't wanna talk about cars its like its own universe on here with so much stuff to see. Sorry for the long post but the MCF is awesome! I knew I'd joined a forum when I signed up but even better than that I feel like I joined a family. Thanks all.

Old 09-15-2013, 04:22 AM
Smile "Be Happy 2 `be 4-Sure"

Hi Griffindor,
(no 1st name in your profile)
Thanks for your post/words/thoughts.
Our Forum is only as good or bad as our member's make `it!
We have great member's.
Thanks for all your contributions to make it better

Last edited by Space; 09-15-2013 at 05:16 AM.
Old 09-15-2013, 04:54 AM

Monte Lovers All OVER!!!

Old 09-15-2013, 05:23 AM

Mike Grabner; Monte Lovers All OVER!!!

Hi `Mike,
Yes, we have all been programed to Love the Chevrolet Monte Carlo.
Please look @ below & believe
you are a Winner `if you Drive a Monte Carlo.

Yes, I am a Winner
Yes, I am a Winner
Yes, I am a Winner
Yes, I am a Winner
I am a Winner
I am a Winner
I am a Winner
I love the Chevy Monte Carlo

Last edited by Space; 09-15-2013 at 05:26 AM.
Old 09-15-2013, 06:56 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member

Awww crap I got hypnotized haha

Old 09-15-2013, 07:12 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

It's too bad my eye will not focus as a pair, on small object or things that are close. I could have hypnotized myself not to snore!

Old 09-15-2013, 02:18 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member

That's great feedback Griffindor! We strive to make this place a combination of inviting and helpful! When you have the right alignment of personalities, it can really get a lot done!!!
Sounds like we've hooked you on for good lol!!

Old 09-15-2013, 05:00 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

This forum has been a great source of knowledge for me since joining. I have learned more from reading posts that are put up by real world people working on their cars in their driveways, or backyards than I could ever learn by looking at a manual.

Everyone I have met on here has been very friendly and extremely helpful.

Glad you have had the same experience Griffindor

Now I have to get my wife to stare at the post Space put up so I can hypnotize her into letting me get my xmas present early

Old 09-15-2013, 05:54 PM
Monte Of The Month -- December 2010
Monte Of The Month -- November 2014

Well said!

Old 09-15-2013, 07:49 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking

Griffindor(dont know your real name lol)
Its nice to hear member feed back.(thanks for the props) To often... More times than not..some people tend to not say ..thanks.. Not that it's expected... But it's nice to know/hear, that members appreciate the advise that helps to resolve/solve there issue/repair problem..
This is definitely a family friendly forum without the BS found on other forums..
Thats widely due to people like you that know and can appreciate the type of members that are here for anyone that needs help.
Thanks for being a part/member of the MCF Family!
Great feedback and...
Your Welcome!!!!

Were here members/staff to help the needs of others.

Last edited by STUMPMI; 09-15-2013 at 07:55 PM.

Quick Reply: Just wanted to say!