Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Just dont know what to say other then read at your own risk

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 09:16 AM
Photobucket
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Just dont know what to say other then read at your own risk

I always wanted one but never could affored it LOL
doing the photog. stuff and photo editing it would be nice to have a computer that can actually handel it

I have destroyed my laptop in less then a year doing it i have had to rebuild it twice now.
And windows new fav. thing to do is they dont allow it to verrify its self you have to call them and give up the numbers that are on the computer to get it to work.

Old 04-05-2008, 09:35 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

edit by `Space
They anounced today that they are not going to discontinue XP for a while for slower machines like that crazy `Space has : )[X(]

I guess Vista doesn't work very well on weaker machines.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]GP `Dave, great 2 read that they are keep'in XP for a while : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]__________________________________________________ _________
[/align][align=center]Mod `Mickey,[/align][align=center]Super/Super Funny 4 - Sure[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks for Sharing/posting[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We also like your new `sig...looks `great[/align][align=center]The BeachRiverBum's & `Space[/align][align=center][:-]Found the below on old floppy disk [:-][/align]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/23A55B46551A4433979AD09B7A9CB8F6.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-05-2008, 10:09 AM

ORIGINAL: God_Bot

Wow, that has to be one of the funniest things I've read in a long time, granted I do sport the Mac and I've never wanted to switch back.

They're all so good, it's hard for me to pick a favorite, but number two might be it.
Once you go Mac, you'll never go back...I had a Macbook as did my wife before we were married and I sold mine once we got married (didn't need two, and had to make a car payment) and we just had hers. LOVED IT. Had to sell it because her stupid classes required software for Windows only, so I got a Vista computer. I LOVE VISTA...not as much as my Mac though, especially since we JUST put Leopard on it...We did make out like a bandit though...Bought the Mac off from eBay for $700(brand new, dad bought it for daughter, daughter didn't like it), sold it for $875, new computer cost $735...

Old 04-05-2008, 11:55 AM
Photobucket
15 Year Member

I wanted the G-5 when they were new but didnt have the cash for it at that time. also looked at the note books but they are crazy in rice also.
But im sure that after this one gose i will be looking in to it if for no other reason for the graphics stuff. We have a desk top and two lap tops mine and hers. and the desk top has that damed vista on it I HATE VISTA!!!
I cant do anythign with out having to answer 500 questions to do it. just not worth it. i have X.P. pro on here and have it pretty much striped down to the basic O.S. from acomputer geek i know LOL
but it is great i dont have to worry about half the the questions from Vista. but she likes it

Old 04-05-2008, 12:38 PM

ORIGINAL: rysZ34

ORIGINAL: God_Bot

Wow, that has to be one of the funniest things I've read in a long time, granted I do sport the Mac and I've never wanted to switch back.

They're all so good, it's hard for me to pick a favorite, but number two might be it.
Once you go Mac, you'll never go back...I had a Macbook as did my wife before we were married and I sold mine once we got married (didn't need two, and had to make a car payment) and we just had hers. LOVED IT. Had to sell it because her stupid classes required software for Windows only, so I got a Vista computer. I LOVE VISTA...not as much as my Mac though, especially since we JUST put Leopard on it...We did make out like a bandit though...Bought the Mac off from eBay for $700 (brand new, dad bought it for daughter, daughter didn't like it), sold it for $875, new computer cost $735...
You got a nice deal there, Mac's are known to keep their resale value unlike our Montes and most pcs.

I got one of the new 24" iMacs when they came out back in August as my graduation gift from my mom. 700gb HD and 2.8 GHz Core Duo handle photoshop and illustrator like a dream

Old 04-05-2008, 09:55 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member

here is a funny for ya i have a duo proccesor mothe rbord sittiing here and i have mos tof the parts to put it togeather i just have no want to ge tit done to know it is already out of date AGAIN!! but it will at least be faster then the desk top in the other room with that VIST devil software on it.

Old 04-06-2008, 05:09 AM

Ha that was good

Old 04-06-2008, 07:02 AM

I think I just cracked a rib here....funny post!

Old 04-06-2008, 08:21 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

That was awesome Mickey! Go Mac yea!

Old 04-07-2008, 10:30 PM

i like it. it is very true. but whould ghz replace hp?