Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Interior LED Dome Light Replacement...

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 01:51 AM
Default Interior LED Dome Light Replacement...

First off, I know this isnt for the monte carlo, but i figured i would post it anyways, as these LED boards work for just about anything!

So here is a review for you folks!

I recently thought to myself, damn I hate the orangish look of the stock dome light in my Dodge SRT4. Its been hard sometimes to use the light at night to try and read something or find what you need on the floor, it just wasnt bright enough.

So i got in contact with Nitehawk at SRT-4Store.com, and he made me some Led Boards that go on the front of the roof. The Boards are 12" long and contain 24LEDs a piece in white!

Here are some pictures!

The LED Boards in place

The illumination at night when using the boards!

The illumination with the door closed. The car has 20% black tint as well!

A view from the front of the car!

As you can see, the lights are outstanding and perfectly bright!!! I am glad i invested in them!!!

He charges 25 shipped for them (and thats his normal rate for the 48 states, canada, hawaii, alaska, and all international are extra)

If you want a pair of these lights, visit his website at srt-4store.com! And if you have any other type of vehicle, remember these led boards will work for them as well! just let him know what you are using them for so he can give you the proper wire length

If you have a question pertaining any LEDs or configurations, email him here sales@srt-4store.com and tell him GooberMT sent ya, so you can get a good deal!

Gabriel

EDIT: FORGOT TO MENTION HE CAN DO THE LED BOARDS IN BLUE OR RED AS WELL!!!

Old 07-01-2007, 03:17 AM
Default RE: Interior LED Dome Light Replacement...

WOW, that sure is bright! What did you do, just wire them into your standard dimmer?

Old 07-04-2007, 02:53 AM
Default RE: Interior LED Dome Light Replacement...

Yuppers that is correct.

If you have any questions about the LEDs be sure and email nitehawk at sales@srt-4store.com

Gabriel