Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

i Think I Woke Up In Cuba Or Soviet Russia

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 11:51 AM

Queue music "I fought the law.... And the law won" LOL anyway that sucks man.

I have to know though, in the video of the van running through the red light can you see her sneeze? That sounds a little bogus, the whole cops giving you a hard time is totally believable unfortunately. My step-father was a cop and I know first hand some of them can be real arrogant ****** with god complexes.

Old 09-15-2011, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Nocturnx
Queue music "I fought the law.... And the law won" LOL anyway that sucks man.

I have to know though, in the video of the van running through the red light can you see her sneeze? That sounds a little bogus, the whole cops giving you a hard time is totally believable unfortunately. My step-father was a cop and I know first hand some of them can be real arrogant ****** with god complexes.
The video is of the rear view and the traffic light that was red. No sneeze video. It was my van sure as crap. I can't deny that at all. The thing that pisses me off is that they have set up the system so the average guy loses every time. Because I own the vehicle they suspended my license. I wasn't even in the van at the time. This could have been even worse. If I had been pulled over during the time my license was suspended for a violation I didn't do, I would have been arrested, my vehicle would have been impounded, if I had my girls with me they would have been placed with child protective services. At the very least Disney would have suspended me from work until the outcome of the criminal action. I would then have to make bail to get out of jail. Like most everybody else I live week to week or paycheck to paycheck. I probably would loose my van to impound fees. I would have to fight the state to get my kids back. I would ultimately loose my job at Disney because I would get convicted of the crime of driving with a suspended license. All of this because I own a vehicle that was caught running a red light. The whole thing seem wrong in my book.

Old 09-15-2011, 01:56 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

We had those camera's here in Minn also. But with all the people getting on them about it downtown . They now don't use them. I know when I go the Phoenix, AZ They have theirs still. But they give you a warning that photo inforcement is active and they have signs showing you where. And I hear they still get plenty of cars doing over the spd limit. Sorry to hear all that crap thats going on. But it's cheaper then a lawyer. Well maybe..