Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

I sure hope I never acted like this

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 02:55 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: I sure hope I never acted like this

So far the only REAL troublemaker I've seen on MCF is that Spacerider guy. (j/k Space) [sm=exactly.gif]

Yes it is!!! My MC is two years old and it's still my new toyLOL

Are you trying to get me in trouble? I told the family if I got the car I could use it for practical use. (like that's gonna happen)
So far I think the new MC has gotten just as good if not better treatment as the toys have?
[sm=bustedsign.gif]

Old 05-12-2007, 12:51 AM
Default RE: I sure hope I never acted like this

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

Mick,awesome to hear that you are a real biker.

I didn't mean that they are technically crap, just crap for the way I like to ride.
No harm no foul,
I love the rice rockets just my back wont let me lean over tha ttank to ride the way i like to i like to get out and go for along run. not just around town most of the time But then again my wife was the one that made me park the last oen after it snowed 2" while i was at work and i still drive home in it. and planed on goign back on it to LOL

I used to take mine daily snow or rain didnt care as long as i was on the bike i was happy. But have to think more of being here for the ruggies and her now So i tend to ride more in the fare weather more. But i have been knowen to go chance tornados on a bike once in a while still LOL