Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

i finnaly put pics up

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 04:57 PM
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default i finnaly put pics up

i finnaly put pics up the one side veiw pick is like two to three weeks after my stock 17 alloy rims with freakin new tread on them were stolen. every time i see those rims on the car it reminds me of the day i seen it sitting on centerblocks. that left me pissed the insurance didnt cover the rims they said it called for the 16 inch steels that made me mad. and to this day it makes me up set. but every time i get into it and start shela she makes me happy.

Old 03-14-2010, 05:00 PM

omg ur tires got stolen?! wow, the things people will do

Old 03-14-2010, 05:06 PM
15 Year Member

yea it was the night after i spent 475 on new tread for the rims it made me words cant say. it was upset and reallly really feakin mad at the same time type of fealing but it is hard to discribe but i am glad that i have motion sensor lights and a out side camera pointing at my monty and mustang not just the mustang any more now both

Old 03-14-2010, 05:42 PM
15 Year Member

now i hope that i can get monte of the month a person can dream right;P

Old 03-14-2010, 06:03 PM

somebody stole your 17's. thats when you know the ecomomys getting rough.

around here they just steal 20,22's.

sorry to here man, do you rent or own??? either way you can get insurance for that kind of stuff.

Old 03-14-2010, 06:43 PM
15 Year Member

i almost own it insurance said it should have steel rims and thats what they gave me the money for and i was ticked they said it is a ls even though on the title and the sticker said it came with aluminum rims and said it is the lt packege. i should have saved it and got anouther set of the aluminum rims but i didnt want to see it on centerblocks. plus it had some body damage do to the centerblocks i had to get fixed. i didnt want to see it start to rust do to the former damage. but the insurance company should have replacement aluminum rims for it when they fixed the body

Old 03-14-2010, 06:44 PM
15 Year Member

right now i am waiting to have it paid off so i can get the rest of the things i want for it ;P

Old 03-14-2010, 06:47 PM

im not sure how that stuff works. your telling me they didnt gently set your rotors on the blocks. what a-holes.

maybe you should switch insurers. my buddy has state farm, and when he got his HU, amp, sub, speakers, door panels stolen. all he had to do was show them the owners manuals, no reciepts and he got the new model year version. no questions asked.

Old 03-14-2010, 07:58 PM
15 Year Member

i had state farm at the time and they said and swear up and down my monty is a ls and should have the steel rims. even though i still have the window sticker saying that what options i had on the car. it made me switch to geico they told me when i can come up with the deductible they will help get the rims that were supose to be on the car. my deductible is 500 so it is going to be a while till i do that. i am glad geico said they will help but i wish i had the money to get the stocks back or different rims then the steel ones. i am hating having the lt flex fuel model because most insurance companys like state farm liberty mutual and progressive conceders the lt monte with the flex fuel option is a ls model even though the flexfuel option is on both models of monte carlos the ls and the lt i dont think chevy made a ls monte carlo any more after 05

Old 03-14-2010, 10:43 PM

no the ls became the LT right?

Quick Reply: i finnaly put pics up