Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

i do not like the police..

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 03:33 PM

well here is the topper i got pulled over 5 times today and almost got my mustang takin from me from the police here in polk county. they said i was racing some guy in a dodge charger. but that is impossible i found a dyno shop and was there majority of the day and i has one of the guys doing a fine tune on my mustang while we were driving normally. keep in mind these are the same police that think i am a pimp wich odveusly i am not. while we were sitting on the side of the road with 3 officers there the owner of the dyno shop came up with his brother in law wich is a lawer saying i was there in his shop all day and we were doing a last final fine tune on it. so the sheriff deputies let us go. not even a mile down the road they pulled us over and said the same thing we got there names had the supervisor come down then he let me go afain then the sheriff him self pulls me over 5 miles down the road this time with a roll back saying i was racing. he had to let me go when there is three vehicles doing 45 filled with people and video cameras with a lawer stating this is herasment on a personal level and you will here from me in twenty minutes with a law suit for herasment. these video cameras are our evedence not yours and you cant ask use to turn them off no matter what if you take them then it will follow with asoult on a silvilian that is following the rules of the road. the lawyer said when we go to court we expect you to turn in all of your badges. we will sue the county for 350 million not a dime less. i hope you have a good defence for your selfs said the lawyer to the sheriffs department.to be honest i never seen bunch of police shet bricks before.

Old 03-18-2010, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Quatermain N/A SS
What did you go to court for if you were clearly in the wrong and had no grounds to fight the ticket on?
i went because i talked to my dads lawyer who handled his divorce,she said to fight it because of the officer hiding behind a truck and boat.

Old 03-18-2010, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by monte07
well here is the topper i got pulled over 5 times today and almost got my mustang takin from me from the police here in polk county. they said i was racing some guy in a dodge charger. but that is impossible i found a dyno shop and was there majority of the day and i has one of the guys doing a fine tune on my mustang while we were driving normally. keep in mind these are the same police that think i am a pimp wich odveusly i am not. while we were sitting on the side of the road with 3 officers there the owner of the dyno shop came up with his brother in law wich is a lawer saying i was there in his shop all day and we were doing a last final fine tune on it. so the sheriff deputies let us go. not even a mile down the road they pulled us over and said the same thing we got there names had the supervisor come down then he let me go afain then the sheriff him self pulls me over 5 miles down the road this time with a roll back saying i was racing. he had to let me go when there is three vehicles doing 45 filled with people and video cameras with a lawer stating this is herasment on a personal level and you will here from me in twenty minutes with a law suit for herasment. these video cameras are our evedence not yours and you cant ask use to turn them off no matter what if you take them then it will follow with asoult on a silvilian that is following the rules of the road. the lawyer said when we go to court we expect you to turn in all of your badges. we will sue the county for 350 million not a dime less. i hope you have a good defence for your selfs said the lawyer to the sheriffs department.to be honest i never seen bunch of police shet bricks before.
HA! You got that all on tape? SWEET... how bout posting it I could use a good laugh!

Old 03-18-2010, 03:50 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by monte07
i would be pissed, i had a cop from out city follow me, out of his jurisdiction with his radar when i had my truck, i had my detector on and it wouldnt stop going off for about 3 miles out of his jurisdiction, it was outrageous, and then he got fired for sexual harrassment of a girl at my school when she was 15

Old 03-18-2010, 04:00 PM

i will after the court case has ended it was funny after the fact i know the county is hurting for money. there is was to compansate for it like finnally enforcing the turnsignal law the head light law when it is raining out and faulty equipment as well. there is like 50 people a day that i see that have no head lights no wipers and dont use there turn signals. when a person uses trun signals and head lights and obays the laws of traffic why in the you know the police herass that person and not herass the ones with faulty equipment. they can make more money off of them then us who have there vehicles in tip top shape.

Old 03-18-2010, 04:04 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

That must be a side effect of Florida not having a safety inspection.. the same state took out it's motorcycle helmet law several years back... and now they're hurting for money. My grandfather lives in Lakeland off of Kathleen Boulevard, I'm pretty familiar with Lakeland. Where did this event happen?

Old 03-18-2010, 04:31 PM

on harden blvd where it happend. i have respect for the state troopers and other county sheriffs. but i lost my respect for the sheriffs department in polk county there is ways to help save money here in this county. as in do what other countys are doing to help save money and creat jobs. what i mean is other counties are putting in solar pannels wind tubines things like that. there is small unti wind turbines that are small enough to fit on to roof tops of buildings as well as solor pannels that the county wont have to spend a arm and a leg for power. there are other things this freakin county can do to creat and save money as in the things i have mentioned and alow people to work at the parks that they have as well. polk county will not let people work in the parks as rangers as well as to creat jobs for it to run more effeciant.

Old 03-18-2010, 05:21 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

i really dont have any respect for most of the police officers around here, not after all i went threw with the SRT Ram, gettin pulled over for the dumbest reasons, like one time i was on the side of the road for 2 hrs as they searched my truck & they said they pulled me over for a taillight but had to search my truck???

Old 03-18-2010, 06:15 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Harden Boulevard... that sort of parallels South Florida Ave, right? That's a fairly commercial area, like a 4 lane divided highway if I recall right.... you weren't making yourself look any better by telling them you had just tuned the car... cops are trained to expect the worst instead of the best out of people. They are taught to be paranoid of everything, and some just take it too far. That's what happened her. They figured you were out testing against a car and were just trying to get you to confess to it. I imagine since you had just tuned, you were probably flooring from some intersections or just kind of "goosing it" a bit to see how it was running?

Old 03-18-2010, 06:24 PM

no i wasent the guy who was checking the tune with his lap top also had a follow car with a dash camera. to pick up any thing abnormal to custimers cars so they can fix it at there shop for free like if the tune did some thing bad to the engine they will replace it sort of thing. all i was doing was going normal pick up speed and slow down speed on harden. some spots on that road had 55 to 45 back to 55 and they probably heared that i was accellerating or racing the car that was following us even though we were obaying the speed and ruels of the road. even though it is tempting to race every single honda and nissan 350z i like to keep my licens and keep my mustang or my monte carlo in one peace.

Quick Reply: i do not like the police..