Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: Please vote below > Thanks <
I need to lose weight
66.67%
I need to gain weight
16.67%
I'm perfect (lol)
16.67%
I don't care > I gave `up : (
0%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

>How's your Weight ?<

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2014, 08:55 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question >How's your Weight ?<

Is it true that a Monte Carlo is faster `if it has less weight ?

Find out if you're at the correct weight with this free handy chart.

MCF Health Check, because we care about our member's & `You

Height and Weight Chart - height weight chart, weight height chart

Click above & check out some helpful health links.
===========================================
I'm only about 5'9" & 140 lbs. I eat like a horse & can't gain
weight. My doc says I have a fast metabolism & never
slow down I try, but I just can't.

What do you `do for exercise ?
Post & Share
Thanks

Old 02-16-2014, 09:18 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Ha it's nice to have a fitness awareness coach on the forum Space, thanks, now get our butts in condition. I'm in the need to get rid of excess baggage department. Worked so much this past year never made time to get out and burn off great amounts of energy. That and combined with the traditional winter pounds I put on I need to drop about 15 pounds. Yikes But I have to do it, getting to old to let my body get used to this, then it gets harder to maintain a healthy weight.

Does this scooter make my butt look big?

Name:  fat-man-on-motorcycle.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  11.0 KB

Old 02-16-2014, 09:38 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

At 5'11" with a Barrel chest, my best weight is 195#. Good energy, not too skinny. I'm at 210# with a bit of a belt overhang. Not too bad, but I can afford to loss some!

Old 02-16-2014, 09:45 AM
Smile "2 `be the best U can `be 4-Sure"

LOL `Greg,
Thanks for being the first to post on this thread. I always enjoy reading your words/posts. I wish you could give me your extra lbs.
My work keeps me active & I get a workout when I'm out in the warehouses breaking down crates & filling out orders. I miss the beach (Surfing & Beach Games like volleyball/beach football or just running the beach every morning....Now, I run around the warehouses (LOL)...On the islands, I was digging holes all the time & trenches > I didn't have gloves & my hands still show the abuse.

I'm more of a outdoor type person > then a indoor person. I do not like office work 4-Sure (but I do it because it's part of the `job.

I still remember your pictures that you posted on the MCF on your mountain hiking & I don't know `if I could keep up with you.

Wish you good luck & discipline reaching your weight goals. My grandfather is in his 70's & I still can't keep `up with him, but he's always in motion & stays fit.

"If you don't take good care of yourself who will ?"
Wish everyone good luck on being @ a good weight & in good health. Not easy, but nothing good in life seems to be easy 4-Real
=================================
Hi J.C., I've missed seeing you on the MCF. Thanks for your post & I wish you good health & good workout's...

Last edited by Space; 02-16-2014 at 09:48 AM.
Old 02-16-2014, 10:16 AM

I am 5'11 and 225 lbs. but I am nearly 59 years old. The chart does not show extra large I guess thats me. Being retired for 7 years gives me a lot of time to eat and go out to eat.
I was a mechanic fixing garbage trucks for 28 years never needed a gym now I guess I could use one.

Old 02-16-2014, 10:50 AM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I could loose some weight myself, i just need to watch what i eat more because that is what really gets me and going out to eat so much too needs to stop.

Old 02-16-2014, 11:04 AM

Eh I could drop a few....

According to the chart (6'2") for large frame I need to weigh under 200. Right now I'm about 208 so I don't have a whole lot to go. I was up around 225 about 2 years ago and that was too much. I tend to gain weight in my face and my stomach for some reason. LOL I just gotta watch a little more what I eat and stick to going to the gym every other day and I'll be fine.

Old 02-16-2014, 11:04 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member

I need to lose some weight myself but my job makes that hard to do. Always on the road having to eat fast food for dinner a lot

Old 02-16-2014, 01:11 PM

I really could gain some weight. I'm about 5'9" and I weigh maybe 140 soaking wet lol. It's my metabolism. I eat like a horse, but with me working at Best Buy I probably walk anywhere from 3-8 miles I think depending on how long my shift is. Then I play a lot of basketball and I work out whenever I get the chance. So whatever I eat just gets burned off.

Old 02-16-2014, 01:27 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

well I'm 6'2"ish I have been weight lifting now for about a year and a half and went from 185lbs to 205ish at about 14% bodyfat. Granted I am trying to gain for the winter and then diet here in March. I should be down between 190-195lbs after my 8 week diet in the single digit body fat range....if all goes well.

Quick Reply: >How's your Weight ?<