Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

? How do you deal with `Stress ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 09:20 PM

I dont handle stress very well at all.. I want to thank space for the post I printed it out and going to try a few things on there to help me live with less stress to think I get this info off a monte carlo forum from some dude in space

Old 09-01-2012, 06:00 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi `J.D.,
Thanks for your post/words & letting me know that the information I posted may help. I think that everyone has `stress in their life. I do believe there is a lot of information on the `web to help everyone deal with the stress in their lives `if they take the time to search/find/read & apply.

I do hope that my posts or threads help others It's one of my major missions in life. I prefer to see people happy & stress-free, then people sad & lost in life.

Wish you and member's a stress `free life ~ Enjoy your `journey in life & it helps to own/drive a Chevy Monte Carlo Don't give `up & Good Luck ~> Peace/Out

Old 09-01-2012, 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by Taz
How do I handle stress? Lately, not very well. But enough about me.

Hello `Lou (Taz), I'm sorry that I've been stressing you `out LOL.

I found that if I don't deal with stress & search for answers & solutions that `stress will take control of ones life. It's one thing to read about stress and solutions, but the difficult part is to put what one reads into action...(That's the hard part)

I sure don't want `Stress to be in control of my `life , I want to be the one in control of my `Life ...To me Stress is a enemy & I shall keep fighting it and preventing `it from taking control of my happiness & my life..

The web has many sites & help on this topic & it does take time to search...., it does take time to apply what one has read (?), but the rewards are a happier/fun filled enjoyable life 4-Sure....It won't work `if you do nothing & just keep falling deeper in2 the pity pot of life 4-Real...

Good Luck to `all that are seeking a stress `free or less stressful journey in their life...Life Ends & we never know when , so make the best of the time that you have been given & EnJoy...A person must be in control of their Life..., A person must stay in control of their life `if they want to extract the most from it ...
Don't let the Bad in your life win 4-Sure -Be in Control - Stay in Control (It's worth the effort-investment of your Time/Life)`amen

Last edited by Space; 09-01-2012 at 07:24 AM.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:09 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Hello `Lou (Taz), I'm sorry that I've been stressing you `out LOL.

You're not stressing me out Space.

Old 09-01-2012, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by Taz
You're not stressing me out Space.
Lol `Lou, I thought you maybe stressed `out since I told you to stop & pick `up the above lady hitch-hiker ~> LOL

Wish you a Stress - free day & journey of life...
I know that some people (many) can stress a person out 4-Sure...(We need to lock'em `up) & then teach them how to be happy & enjoy `Life ~>

Old 09-01-2012, 12:10 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thats an easy thing for me to handle...

I just walk in the door...

Kiss the dog...kick the wife!
problem solved!!!!

Old 09-01-2012, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by STUMPMI
Thats an easy thing for me to handle...

I just walk in the door...

Kiss the dog...kick the wife!
problem solved!!!!

Below is a picture of STUMPmi after his wife read his above post

"Hi Monte Friends, I'm back in the DogHouse again checking in on the MCF" LOL

Old 09-01-2012, 06:52 PM

This is interesting...!!

I used to deal with stress in not so great ways, like smoking. I quit recently and it remains a struggle so I am Very interested in finding other ways to chill... it's so easy to light up the moment negativity strikes... It doesn't feel like that desire will ever go away . But it's important to not fill the void of stress with destructive things anymore because they only offer temporary solutions... and guilt... which leads to more stress!!

So yeah can't speak for everyone but the worst thing about stress is, IMO, it has this effect on you like depression and it makes you not want to do things that seriously Will make you feel better if you do them... so you gotta force yourself to keep calm and carry on so to speak... or just take a nap, that helps too hehe.

You might think this is weird but I think that a good stress reliever is cleaning... Yah nobody likes to do that but, it's a surprisingly good distraction, and the feeling of a clean home afterwards helps keep the peace... Going for a drive is also relaxing and gives you time to cool down and think

Old 09-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Below is a picture of STUMPmi after his wife read his above post

"Hi Monte Friends, I'm back in the DogHouse again checking in on the MCF" LOL
There. I fixed your post a bit.

Old 09-01-2012, 09:43 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space, Taz you guys hit the nail on the head!!!!!!!!!!! to funny..
Thanks for shareing hehehehehehe.........

Quick Reply: ? How do you deal with `Stress ?