Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

HEY YA'LL NEED TO LOOK AT THIS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 06:30 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default HEY YA'LL NEED TO LOOK AT THIS!!!!

hey check this out. I was digging threw the internet for a amp kit. any way i was lookng at the crutchfeild site and found some links and followed them here is just one of them and it is the wireing codes for our cars and others all makes and models in a index.
http://www.bulldogsecurity.com/New%2...chevyindex.htm

the thing that this is for is for installing a alram on your ride. But they had others for stereo,amps etc...

Might just be me and i am still on drugs for my back but thought this was pretty kool so here ya go it is up to you now young grass hopper to take this knowelage and do somethign with it!

Old 08-18-2005, 12:24 AM
Default RE: HEY YA'LL NEED TO LOOK AT THIS!!!!

Thanks, but no DIY alarm for me.

Old 08-18-2005, 09:59 AM
Photobucket
15 Year Member

this was not making it it was just the install stuff, But they also had some wire diograms and the color codes witch are nice to have also. I figured there were enough folks looking for this type of stuff i would add it in.

They have a section on how to build diffrent boxes also thought it had alot of good info so i shared :-)

Old 08-18-2005, 12:48 PM

ORIGINAL: mickey

this was not making it it was just the install stuff, But they also had some wire diograms and the color codes witch are nice to have also. I figured there were enough folks looking for this type of stuff i would add it in.

They have a section on how to build diffrent boxes also thought it had alot of good info so i shared :-)
easy there big guy, I responded based on my view, which is that I don't need those diagrams unless I decided to install an alarm, in which case they'd be priceless. Now if it had speaker wiring diagrams, then we'd be in business[8D]

Old 08-18-2005, 06:59 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member

ORIGINAL: 04MonteLS

ORIGINAL: mickey

easy there big guy, I responded based on my view, which is that I don't need those diagrams unless I decided to install an alarm, in which case they'd be priceless. Now if it had speaker wiring diagrams, then we'd be in business[8D]

Wasent trying to attack there Sorry
the link has tons of other info on it to here is a link to just one of thier pages with some info on how to build a box at home but look on the right side of the page and scrool twords the bottom they have all kinds of links for diffrent things i have a printed copy of G.M.s wire color code now for thier stereos etc.. so you might find it here.
http://www.caraudiohelp.com/plans_fo...res_sealed.htm

like i siad that is to apage on building a box. i gave it to one of our members he needs to do a cusom box for his ride.
G-Luck you might find what your looking for and aphoto of it to boot LOL