Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Hello Space & Gang & Taz & RJ & all

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 02:26 PM
Default Hello Space & Gang & Taz & RJ & all

Hey everyone. Doing well.LTZ "Carlita" is absolutely beautiful at 75K miles. Have beenextremely busy at work in the last year, God is good to the faithful during these difficult times. Dropping some pics of her I took today. Amazinglly beautiful car at that high mileage. I really hope I can post more in the future.

Old 02-01-2009, 10:15 PM
Default RE: Hello Space & Gang & Taz & RJ & all

Oh man, so there are few with more miles on their '06/'07s than I do, but you've got me by about 13k.

Sure doesn't look like 75k miles that's for sure.

Old 02-01-2009, 11:38 PM

hey gpd! glad to hear everything is well. monte still looks beautiful

Old 02-02-2009, 06:20 AM

WoW, It is great to see Grandpa `Dave return to his Monte Carlo Family and give us a briefupdate, plus awesome pictures of his Monte Carlo with 75K. Belated Happy Holiday Season [8D]
Our forum is still having site problems, & it is a lot life life. We just overcome them, and keep moving foward to the future.

Sure hope everything is going good for you, Mia `Joy & family. We look forward to you returning to active status on our MCF family. Mod Bigg `J -Jason-, Josh `Mod Wiz Kidd are still active and Mod `Taz has been leading the family and keeping that crazy kid and R.J. in line with the forumrules

Look forward to seeing updates on your life, your Monte, your family, your motorcyle, etc. Your input/posts have been missed.

I finally got out of the State of Florida, & went over to Kuwait with the Bums, but had to return when my g/p got sick. The bums are still over there and are homesick. My g/f is with my g/father taking care of himin West Palm Beach and I am presently taking care of his business.
Life sure is in constant change. I hope that all you changes are good ones.

Wish you a safe/happy/healthy 2009,
`Space

Old 02-02-2009, 09:33 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

So glad to see you again GPD! How are you and Mia Joy?

"Carlita" is looking showroom condition. The way you take care of the Monte, it should last you a long time.

Contrary to what Space says, there is only one leader of this MCF family. And everyone here knows it's not me.
The real leader of this family is a slightly crazy SpaceRider dood.

Old 02-02-2009, 10:54 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Taz

Contrary to what Space says, there is only one leader of this MCF family. And everyone here knows it's not me.<-Yes it is Edit by `Space
The real leader of this family is a slightly crazy SpaceRider dood.

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Moderator `Taz,[/align][align=center]- Lou -[/align][align=center]You are to `humble, and you and our other dedicated[/align][align=center]Moderators deserves the credit for keeping our Monte Carlo Forum[/align][align=center]moving into the future. Even during the war/crash of June 07 and [/align][align=center]for the remaining war injured links on the MCF. [X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]KidSpace aka: SpaceRider are only[/align][align=center]web Comic Characters [8D]that attempts to fill in the void when[/align][align=center]no one else is postings. I do my best to make space posts[/align][align=center]creations to inform, make members laugh, and many cry & wish[/align][align=center]they did not waste their time reading [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It takes all kinds of people, from all over planet `Earthto make up[/align][align=center]a automotive family like the MCF: ) 4-Sure.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The only thing that is correct is that `Space is way out there[/align][align=center]somewhere [8D] "Lead, follow are get the heck outa the way"[/align][align=center]I can`t lead, and many times have a difficult time following [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks to you and our moderating Staff for keeping the MCF[/align][align=center]a fun and informative place to visit and learn about the[/align][align=center]Awesome Chevrolet Monte Carlo, and it`s members.[/align][align=center]I've also learned so much about people and places on our forum.[/align][align=center]Peace/Out & I wish the member reading this a [/align][align=center]Happy Day/Life,[/align][align=center]from[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Follow me `if you think your Monte Carlo is fast enough LOL [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/746B9A54F0C44A51A5E0F76A89A33120.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 02-02-2009, 11:26 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

DAVE!!

We've been wondering where you were? What you were doinf? And when you were returning to our little piece of the internet pie?

The Monte looks GREAT!

Someday, after I'm long gone I hope some teenage kit get's as much use out of my '06 Monte as you have Carlita.
(I just hope the punk doesn't wreck it)

[align=center]KidSpace aka: SpaceRider are only[/align][align=center]web Comic Characters [8D]that attempts to fill in the void when[/align][align=center]no one else is postings. I do my best to make space posts[/align][align=center]creations to inform, make members laugh, and many cry & wish[/align][align=center]they did not waste their time reading [/align]

All of our MCF moderators deserve a big hand for making our unofficial Monte Carlo web site one of the best unofficial sites on the net.

I can think of no one on MCF more entertaining then our resident Spaced00d.

To show my appreciation of Space, I got him his very ownspace cookie. Enjoy Space.

Old 02-02-2009, 11:33 AM

Thanks everyone, hope to hang around now that the football season is almost over.

Yes, the car is still in very excellent condition for having 75k miles in just under three years.

I do my best to have the best "driven daily" car around these parts.

Mia Joy is quite a handful, she loves driving with "grandpa" every where in the Monte.

Any other news out that that I missed.

p.s., Garrett, your car has really evolved into a beautiful machine.