Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Hate Mustang Owners. No Seriously I Really Do..

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 02:19 AM

Lol mustangs r fun but they're not super cars. true most owners think they're the hottest thing ever and so r all other groups ie. Scion TC, vw owners and bmw owners too. Hell i own a mustang but even i know chevy is faster. (Remember 75% of those kids didn't buy thier own cars, it was given to them) ps. I love 2dr GTPs theyre quick for the money and its faster than a stock 99-04 mustang gt auto so u do the math

Old 01-04-2012, 05:51 AM

I've noticed that about a bunch of the mustang people I went to high school with. Always thought their stuff was the hottest stuff anywhere when my 96 3800 Camaro could keep up with all but the really heavily modded ones.

Nice GTP. I used to have a red 98 GTP sedan before it got totalled in a wreck. I don't know if you've joined a GP forum yet but I'm a member over on GPONA and IMO it's by far the best of the GP forums. I'm one of several still active members that no longer have a GP. A ton of technical info on the GPs there, although they do cater almost exclusively to the FWD GPs (and the G8s as well). The older RWD GPs are completely non-existent there, although I eventually intend on changing that .

Old 01-04-2012, 06:01 AM

Hi JW,
I'm happy to read that you got your GP & that you are happy with it...Wish you safe/happy fun miles with your new investment...I did like your Mustang, but I love cars of many makes and models..

I did delete the Mustang Forum name in your first post because it's against our MCF Rules...
3. "Trolls or Trolling", "Flames" and/or "Board Wars" are not tolerated here or elsewhere. Posts that taunt or are otherwise inflammatory against other sites will be removed. Also, anyone found to be making inflammatory posts and remarks on other forums (starting Flame/Board Wars) can and will loose their posting privileges here. This rule also applies to those that, for whatever reason, feel a need to post negative remarks about this site on other forums. If you do, don't expect to be welcome here.
It's a reminder to myself & to our Membership
I don't think we need to thrash other vehicles or their owners.
Yes, our forum member's are auto enthusiast and love the Chevy Monte Carlo and many other makes & models.
We just think the Monte Carlo is a great car and great investment for the owner.

Thanks everyone for complying to our forum rules.
Lets get back to having fun & don't give the hater's any more fuel to hate...There's enough hate in our World...
4-Sure...Let's not join them....THANK YOU!!

Old 01-04-2012, 08:23 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome back to the W-Body world!!!

(If you think mustang owners are jerks... look out for club gp...)

Old 01-04-2012, 08:28 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
The G5 GT is no GP GTP. But it's not too bad. 155 hp from the stock 2.2 litre. There's always mods if she wants more power. Hook up a turbo on that sucker!
Definitly not a GTP thats for sure lol. It actually has the 2.4L so it has 171 hp. Its not that fast really, its not that roomy. But its fun as heck on a twisty road with its rock hard suspension

Old 01-04-2012, 08:47 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

I'll agree with Space on not mentioning the name of the site. If not because of the rules, then because you don't always want to burn your bridges in a fit of frustration.

I'm not familiar with that forum personally. But I'm sure there's REAL car enthusiasts on that forum who didn't share the haters attitude. Plus, is it possible that maybe one or some of them didn't mean their hater attitude seriously. Maybe meant their words to be a friendly jab between friends? Sometimes when I'm in a bad mood, I take comments the wrong way. We all do.

But I don't really see a problem with the rest of this thread. People need to vent their frustrations. It's not healthy to keep it bottled up inside. Sometimes you need to vent your frustrations, and that's what friends are for. All your friends here are here to help and offer some helpful advice.

I don't think this thread has turned into a hate fest against the car. In fact, many members even suggested not to give up on Mustangs just because of a few immature people.

Old 01-04-2012, 08:58 AM
Taz

15 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Definitly not a GTP thats for sure lol. It actually has the 2.4L so it has 171 hp. Its not that fast really, its not that roomy. But its fun as heck on a twisty road with its rock hard suspension
Right but don't forget that 171 hp is not to the wheels. The car is really built as an economy car. Fine for people who just want basic reliable transportation. But if you really wanted to, you could free up a lot more performance out of it. With the smaller, lighter size of the G5, you don't need 300-400 hp to get whiplash when you step on the gas.

But 400 hp in the G5 sure would be fun.

Old 01-04-2012, 08:59 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'll just stuff an L67 under there, that'll make it go

Old 01-04-2012, 09:01 AM
Taz

15 Year Member

Now there's a project I'd like to see on "Stacy David's Gears".

Old 01-04-2012, 09:48 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Lol or buy a Turbo SS & same hp lol

Quick Reply: Hate Mustang Owners. No Seriously I Really Do..