Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Hate Mustang Owners. No Seriously I Really Do..

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Default Hate Mustang Owners. No Seriously I Really Do..

Okay so I've been part of Ford Forum for a while and when they found out I traded my Mustang they flipped ****. 90% of them immediately started hating calling my car a POS and how in 10-30yrs the Mustang will be far more valuable than a GTP. Half of them claim they are "car enthusiasts" and yet they hate on a GM? Last time I checked an enthusiast was someone who respected a car no matter what make and model it was. Needless to say I don't think I'll ever go back to a Mustang, those guys are a bunch of asshats. Atleast when I got rid of my Monte Carlo for the Mustang you guys still accepted me and appreciated the car I had. MCF is the real place for car enthusiasts.

Last edited by Space; 01-04-2012 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Remove Forum Name : Violation of MCF Rule not to thrash other forums
Old 01-03-2012, 09:13 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Mustang guys are dumb at times & they just dont like a v6 that can run with there v8

Old 01-03-2012, 09:15 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Sucks that there are haters out there. When I had my 05 V-6 I joined a Mustang forum specifically for the 4.0 engine and they were a good bunch of people over there. They didn't rip on me when I traded my Stang for an 06 Mini Cooper S.

Old 01-03-2012, 09:24 PM

Yeah i get alotta v6 camaro guys with 3.4s hating all over the monte saying its front wheel drive and all that stuff,but we all know what they can do

And what gtp did you end up getting the red or black one man?

Old 01-03-2012, 09:29 PM

The red coupe Here are pics sitting in the driveway :P

Old 01-03-2012, 09:39 PM

Thats sad people you think are your understand friends and fellow car lovers turning on you because you traded of ur stang.

Old 01-03-2012, 09:45 PM

Old 01-03-2012, 09:48 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Very nice GP

Old 01-03-2012, 10:01 PM

Lots of jerks like that around. I've been at the receiving end of similar crap from both car and motorcycle brand / model snobs. I've had cars & bikes from all over - US, European, Japanese brands. I'm a simple motorhead; I enjoy almost anything with an internal combustion engine, especially if it's old or unique.

Don't let the morons turn you off to a great car in the future. Just don't hang with the morons in the future!

BTW... Really sharp looking GTP. Enjoy!

Old 01-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Cool looking GTP. I love the red back lighting in the guages. That's what I miss about my Grand Am. Wish my Monte had the red back lighting too.

I've noticed many (not all) Mustang owners are very immature. They call themselves a car enthusiast. What they really are is an enthusiast of their own car. They may appreciate other V8 `stangs, but that's about it.

Not all Mustang owners are like that though. There are good ones too. As Amy mentioned in her post.

I prefer to buy GM (mainly Chevy). But I'm a car guy at heart. If you see me at car shows, you'll find me drooling over nice cars of all makes. I can even appreciate an import. I cringe every time I see a car get wrecked in a movie. Broke my heart when I found out how many classic mopars got destroyed for the movie "Christine".

Like many other people say, f**k the haters. There's plenty of other enthusiast sites that have a more mature attitude. Don't let it turn you off of Mustangs completely. Mustangs are a great car. I'm sure Amy can give you the name of the site she was on, if you decide to give a Mustang another chance.

Quick Reply: Hate Mustang Owners. No Seriously I Really Do..