Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Halloween costumes!--- Let's see 'em!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2014, 07:25 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Ok Brent here ya go...
Lizzy and I decorated and passed out Candy... As well as dressing the part!

Lizzy and I.. (Phone Pic selfie)

Better pic of my Princess!

This is why you cant see my face... (Scared the crap out of quite a few!!!)

We had Strobes setup to highlight the grave markers...
Til the rain came...

We had a Great idea with music, black lighting and strobes...
However, once the rain and wind kicked up the smoke machines were basically useless.

Wait til next Halloween!!!!

Attached Thumbnails Halloween costumes!--- Let's see 'em!-img_0366%5B1%5D.jpg   Halloween costumes!--- Let's see 'em!-img_0356%5B1%5D.jpg   Halloween costumes!--- Let's see 'em!-img_0365%5B1%5D.jpg   Halloween costumes!--- Let's see 'em!-img_0364%5B1%5D.jpg   Halloween costumes!--- Let's see 'em!-img_0358%5B1%5D.jpg  

Last edited by STUMPMI; 11-01-2014 at 07:37 PM.
Old 11-01-2014, 08:39 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

If an electrician shaves their head, do they still need to wear a hair net? Why no "face net" for the beard? Maybe I need a hair net to sell car parts.

Thanks for saving me David! I was dying here! I'm glad you really get into the Halloween spirit and shared. That's a scary get-up you had there, but I hope you didn't traumatize any little ones. I think of my little girls as oh so fragile. Jerrica, nearly 6 now, still can't handle "scary". This year we approached creepy, but not scary. Spiders are about as much as she can handle. No skulls, zombies and blood & gore - that stuff really freaks her out. She really is a coward tho

Old 11-01-2014, 09:06 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Me and the fam celebrated last night here's my sons

and here's me and my gf

All of us

My son and his best friend

Last edited by owens91; 11-01-2014 at 09:10 PM.
Old 11-01-2014, 09:11 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I really love Halloween lol

Old 11-01-2014, 09:42 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Owen:
Good to hear were not the only "Crazy Halloween" kids at Heart...lol

Brent we went "Mild" this year..
As you see we had spiders,webbing and no blood and gore...lol So your little ones would have been ok... (I think)..lol We did have a skull that produced "minor" smoke and had different colored lighting going on inside it while the smoke slowly moved out of the eyes and nose...lol

We use to use our pull behind camper and set it up to where the awning would cover the sidewalk and easement... You had to pass under the awning in order to get the treats...lol It had 2 door entrances.. outdoor speakers..(Scary music blaring). so we used a smoke machine at each with the mrs and the neighbor taking turns at the door... I was sitting between the doors with the table and candy etc... Once people received there treat... My neighbor mike in his killer clown costume would come out of the 2nd door with a "Chainsaw" No chain on it but would actually fire it up! Man O Man we scared the dog snot out of most ev1 that passed thru.... But some wouldn't dare and others would just laugh... But we did have a cpl of kids and adults
That turned and ran away from us dropping there candy along the way as well as running out of there shoes!
It was friggn awesome! If I can find some pics somewhere I will post them just so you get an actual feel for what was going on...

But we traded that trailer in for our now new 5th wheel.... and the awning is to high and doesn't extend out like that one did... (The other had legs that supported it that attached to the trailer)...kinda making sort of an alleyway... for them to pass thru...
But Happy to share... Its always a Great Time at our house...Heheheheheh
Especially during Halloween!!!

Last edited by STUMPMI; 11-01-2014 at 09:44 PM.
Old 11-02-2014, 05:59 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
If an electrician shaves their head, do they still need to wear a hair net? Why no "face net" for the beard? Maybe I need a hair net to sell car parts.

Thanks for saving me David! I was dying here! I'm glad you really get into the Halloween spirit and shared. That's a scary get-up you had there, but I hope you didn't traumatize any little ones. I think of my little girls as oh so fragile. Jerrica, nearly 6 now, still can't handle "scary". This year we approached creepy, but not scary. Spiders are about as much as she can handle. No skulls, zombies and blood & gore - that stuff really freaks her out. She really is a coward tho
Yes we have to wear beard nets too. That's one around my collar in the pic. they are annoying.
My 6 year old girl is the same way, she got a little better this year. She went as Rapunzle(aint got a clue how to spell it). My 3 year old boy just flat aint going near anything dark or creepy. He went as a dragon.

I like yall's costumes George. I did used to dress up for our church"s haunted hay ride. Maybe I'll do it again next year.

Old 11-02-2014, 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by owens91
I really love Halloween lol

LoL `George,
Thanks much for sharing & I liked your family costumes

Here in Florida, some people wear their costumes all year >
It's a fun Holiday for kids & also adults

Old 11-02-2014, 06:47 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member

And yes even a shaved head has to have a hairnet...crazy I know. We had a couple guys try it but didn't work out for them.