Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Global Warming-Myth Or Real?

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 11:20 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Global Warming-Myth Or Real?

This was an email sent to me today by a friend in Florida.

This will take about 5 minutes of your time to watch, but I found it VERY interesting...........

You might be interested in what John Coleman, Meterologist and FOUNDER of The Weather Channel, has to say about our coming weather crisis!

http://www.kusi.com/home/78477082.html?video=pop&t=a

IF..................... the info in this message is true, Mr. Gore, Mr. Obama, and many scientists who scammed my tax money off for global warming can promptly repay me. With interest.

Old 02-08-2010, 12:09 PM

Very good video Rj, very interesting.
Personally, i never bought into this global warming Hoo-Ha! lol
Heck, i said that recently, being hit with 2 blizzards within two months, where's global warming when you need it.

Old 02-08-2010, 12:13 PM

__________________________________________________ _____________

Global warming ‘hoax’ will waste billions

Published: Saturday, January 16, 2010
http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2...4351761993.txt

...Mr. R.J., very good question, and we hope that it is a `Hoax' for real sure...We enjoyed your posted video by a respected member of the World Wide weather community.

We do wish that industry would stop dumping garbage into our oceans, and that people would respect Planet Earth....; that blue marble in our sky, and spining around in space...

Thank You for making us think ?
"Ask not what your world can do for you...,but ask what you can do for your World"

What are you (the reader of this), doing to make it better for you, your family and planet Earth

Everything `fades with time....tick....tick...
What `if ?

Peace`Out

Old 02-08-2010, 12:14 PM

Haha space, had to end your post with the "what if" gif? lmao!

Old 02-08-2010, 12:24 PM

...Hi `Jose, Sorry 2 read in the Blog about your lay `off , but we hope that you are back 2 work as soon as the snow melts 4-Sure...Good Luck...Oh, lol "Where's the Global Warming when we need it" ? LOL ~ LOL

__________________________________________________ _______-

Yes, my mentor's taught us (theBeachBum's), to live each day we are given, because "What `if", this is our last day on planet `Earth"...I do my best to plan for my future, but to always extract the most from each day given....4-Sure ...I'm always happy 2 see the sunrise each day, because I know that it could be my last....
What `if ?

Peace/Out & we wish you the reader of this a HappyDay/Life : )
Now, go be `Happy 2 `be free 2 be anyone U want 2 `be 4-Sure : )

Last edited by Space; 02-08-2010 at 12:26 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:00 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

Myth.

Old 02-08-2010, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by RickAKATed10
Myth.

We sure hope so `Ted, but What `if ? it's True ?

Below is a Beautiful Picture from R.J. Country
from the Great State of Ohio
`Go Buckeye's

Monday February 8, 2010 Arcanum, OH
The winter scene's are really `beautiful 4-Sure...
There's beauty everywhere, `if we just take the
time to look.....
EnJoy your `Now, b-4 it all `Ends Oh `NO
*Another Empty`SpacePost 4-Sure : )
and there's still room for more...
Your turn

Old 02-08-2010, 01:22 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

My environmental science lab instructor was telling me how when Accuweather was designed, it was designed with different temperature patterns of warmth/coolness along with the Atlantic, plus the solar activity that he was talking about, which resulted in a "Warm biases" in the Accuweather system.

Is man causing global warming? That seems to be one of the major political and certainly the most environmentally charged issue today. Today, more scientists are calling this "climate change" because in the last few years, as Coleman points out, there has been no global warming. Regardless of this, fossil fuels are a finite resource, our days of gasoline powered cars will one day come to an end. But we have the technology and the knowledge to make faster, more efficient, and even cheaper cars with the uses of alternative energy sources in the future. I do feel that regardless of climate change, we are seeing more pollution, smog, and dirtier air regardless as a result of our use of fossil fuels.

Basically, I'm with Coleman on this. This is not the end of the world panic that we have all been told it is, this is a natural cycle. And we do need to being looking at alternative energies, but let's not panic.

My personal solution to global warming: BUILD MORE AIR CONDITIONERS! (more jobs as well )

Old 02-08-2010, 01:57 PM
CMC
10 Year Member

I feel that if you want to believe in global warming, go ahead, I don't care. Just don't tell me how I'm doing it all wrong and the polar bears. To hell with the polar bears. I'm pretty sure the only time I'll ever be concerned about a polar bear is if it's looking at me thinking I'd make for a great dinner.

Old 02-08-2010, 02:09 PM

...LOL `CMC, tell it like it is 4 U 4-Sure : )
I personally like polar Bears, but I'm sure that we will protect them so that they don't disappear (I hope)

Oh, look'in 4 `oil 2 : )

Is that the BeachBum's LOL
EnJoy reading the thoughts by member's... on this important subject & cost to `all ~>Thanks R.J.

Quick Reply: Global Warming-Myth Or Real?