Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, October 5th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Taz
Is it an MCF member?

Space... Yes, I'm very thankful to have a paycheck. Things are tough around here. Windsor has the highest unemployment rate in all of Canada. And Detroit has the highest unemployment rate in the U.S. So I'm kinda in the middle of it. Hoping to survive this recession we're in.

Yes, I do pray to the SuperDude of `all & for `all in my life & in our World....I don't know if I'm heard, but I've never stopped try'in...I really don't know `if it helps, but I feel better just doing it. I believe, but don't understand many things, but I still believe in a higher power...I don't know if this power listens to all of `us, but I hope we are heard.

I think we have to be thankful to `be, & be thankful for what we do have, and keep working hard on our dreams if we want them to come true...

Peace/Love/Happiness to `all

`amen

Old 10-05-2012, 02:07 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon all, picked up my dads early christmas present today. Now i've got to finish some homework and then my plans are... nothing for the rest of the day, hoping my phone buzzes and i get some plans

Old 10-05-2012, 02:59 PM

WoW `Keane, that's a super Christmas gift for your dad If you can afford to get that 4 your dad, I should be able to get a `Jet ski 4 my grandfather (WoW) lol

Do you now have to shovel out of your driveway during the winter months ?
I have no idea what that would be like or driving in snow ?
I think I would enjoy it, but I don't think others on the snowy roads would ~>
You could make some extra money if you could drive west.?
They just got hit with 14 inches of snow already

Snowstorm hits North Dakota, Minnesota, dropping up to 14 inches in some areas

</HEADER><IFRAME height=439 border=0 src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39788177?launch=49295489&csid=NBC_US_News_Blog&BTS =MSVNMB&height=429&width=600" frameBorder=0 width=600 scrolling=no thumbnail="http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Video/__NEW/nn_08bwi_snow_121004.thumb.jpg" videoId=""></IFRAME>
In North Dakota and Montana, the first snow of the season has arrived, but on the East Coast the temperatures will reach up into the 80s. NBC's Brian Williams reports.
<!-- end14242627 -->
By Miguel Llanos, NBC News
A rare early October snowstorm dumped snow across parts of Minnesota and North Dakota, including 14 inches in one Minnesota county, snapping tree lines and cutting power to residents who worked to dig out and clean up on Friday.
<IFRAME style="WIDTH: 292px; HEIGHT: 62px; OVERFLOW: hidden" src="//www.facebook.com/plugins/likebox.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F pages%2FNBCNews-US-News%2F324476340923267&width=292&colorscheme=light &show_faces=false&border_color&stream=false&header =false&height=62" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency scrolling=no></IFRAME>
Follow @NBCNewsUS<!-- end14242463 -->
Some areas saw record amounts for this early in the season, the National Weather Service said in an advisory. Grand Forks, N.D., was among them -- getting 3.5 inches by Thursday afternoon. The previous Oct. 4 record for the city was 2 inches in 1950.
"For early October, this is definitely a big storm," Jeff Makowski, a weather service meteorologist based in Grand Forks, told Reuters.

<HR class=excerptEnd>
Near-blizzard conditions were blamed for a head-on collision that killed a woman, the Grand Forks Herald reported.
Minnesota's Roseau County saw the most snow by Thursday afternoon -- 14 inches. The county is in the state's northwest corner, near the border with Canada.
Six inches of snow were reported in Karlstad, Minn., where residents had been forced from the city temporarily this week by a wildfire that burned several homes and other structures.

Last edited by Space; 10-05-2012 at 03:03 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Ugh stupid sales reps

Old 10-05-2012, 04:20 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Evening Everyone

Old 10-05-2012, 05:18 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

atleast your chair looks comfy Space, we usually never have had to shovel the driveway by hand, usually it was either plowed or snow blowed. But i do have to shovel the deck and clean cars off etc. Driving in snow can be fun. Heres a picture of the old one, anyone want it? $200

Old 10-05-2012, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Evening Everyone

Hi `Mike, wish you a safe/fun trip to the show..I hope you get a win & that you guys take lots of pic's...Sounds like a lot of fun. Wish you SunShine also How did your wheels turn out ?

=========================================
`Justin, WoW if the vendor/sale's `rep made that mess, I'd have him clean it `up...I'd get fired if my warehouse isle looked like that 4-Sure...I do like your chair (LOL)
===================================
`Keane, wait 4 snow in your area & you could get more $'s for your snow blower (if it runs & does the job)..
I know it has to be a blast to drive on snow, but I don't know about `ice ? I sure would not want to drive a nice Monte on ice or snow 4-Sure....Do they salt the roads in your area ?
Do you put on winter tired ?

Wish you & Member's a Super Eve & WeekEnd...
Don't 4-Get to EnJoy 4-Sure

Peace/Happiness/Out

Old 10-05-2012, 06:00 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member

=========================================
`Justin, WoW if the vendor/sale's `rep made that mess, I'd have him clean it `up...I'd get fired if my warehouse isle looked like that 4-Sure...I do like your chair (LOL)
My isle is dump isle, by the sounds of it has been even before my time, mainly what is back there is my stuff which is the last 1/4 of isle , old paperwork that we have to hang onto, promo items ect, all clinic returns and stuff outdating to go back to the vendor/tossed, and the one sales rep dumped on me.... Like I said 2 months worth of returns, I averaged it out I so far this year I do atleast 15 credits a day, which one week I shut down and request to send back the outdated stuff to the vendors, so it's really more like 20 a day, but things are changing, soo the reps will not be picking anything up anymore,

And the VP of the company saw this so I stopped him and explained to him why it was this way

***EDIT*** IT IS NICE CHAIR!!! On it's last legs tho I'm afraid on of these days i'll lean over and next thing ya know i'll be on the ground

Last edited by Budsjlm; 10-05-2012 at 06:03 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:03 PM

Logged in as Space
<!-- subject field --><TABLE class=fieldset border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=smallfont colSpan=3>Title: We are not sure, but I think he's a MCF `Janitor (LOL)</TD></TR><TR><TD><INPUT class=bginput title=Optional tabIndex=1 name=title maxLength=85 size=50></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
No Member's,
I do not know why some of the words on the
MCF are turning a shade of Red ? ? ?

I do know that our tech's (IB's) are online & maybe they
are changing things that are outa my control...

I'm just a MCF hall monitor that does his best to keep the
bad ones off our site...

Do you like the change ? I prefer the black like my coffee..
It's time for me 2 return to my warehouse prison (work) in a few, so I hope everyone keeps our forum active..
Have a Super `Eve ~> EnJoy
Peace/Out

Old 10-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member

I'm not really into the RED either.........

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, October 5th 2012